I Finally realized what I am! I am an EYE DROP Sample Dropper!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like all the reps are not like that. Please.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The key is not to take this job too seriously. It's just a job like anything else, not a special career. Those who think that are full of themselves and in a state of denial. There are thousands of reps out there that are out of work and can do the exact same thing as you. You get your paycheck and go home to your family. That's it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not everyone is professional here, I can think of 2 people in my area one is a rep and one is the trainer....very unprofessional. They talk about other people behind their backs and have prevented good people from moving up and in the organization.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, that's the way the corporate world works. Every industry has people like that - not just pharmaceuticals. Most people are out for themselves and it's rare to find people who will look out for you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes but there are more it seems her at AGN, a lot of people who think they are above all and better than most. When they are not.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be Northeast rep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So are you saying that you think every corporate decision and every message that Allergan makes us provide to the market is professional?

You think it is professional to sell Lumigan and then have your company ask you to promote Latisse as well? Really that is professsional

TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY!

Allergan = does not equal professional

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that your excuse for not getting promoted? "Wha Wha Wha my trainer and someone on my team talk behond my back" Here's an idea - Try working harder.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pathetic post- YOU should know how some of the most incompetent and worthless people get promoted in this company (you're probably a perfect example)- we could make a list a mile long of all the dumb f***S that are so far above us in this company and all they did to get there was to know someone with in (wow, great credentials to manage people and make decisions that make our lives miserable)

So the same trainers and or managers you talk so highly of are the same ones who make or break a career just for a whim and a laugh- So go put your head back up the hole your kissing and move on up the corporate ladder- cause we know you (work hard) at that and it shows!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you say NE rep?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah why do you say NE, could be midwest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, NE rep. I know exactly who it is.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I am going to say you are wrong, not NE!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

short big boobies.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, No women trainers in NE. you must mean central somewhere

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok i'm disgusted by the new LUmigan light coming out before Xalatan goes generic. I mean reallly? I this what this company is about. Why no real innovation. My doc told me he wouldn't use and was really disgusted about the potential line extension. Trav Z is eating our lunch only because of managed care and heads will fly when Xalatan goes generic in 6 months.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Julian

Now that the whislteblowers have shot a big hole in ALlergan ethics and all my eye care customers also ask me why we wait so long to release our new eye care products so we can just wait for the right time to rip off the market and many of customers want to talk more about the botox press business than my new lumigan formulation..............

Is it ok if I stay at home and lay around and collect a paycheck? Let me know because I really like doing this versus going out in the field and talking about Allergan screw ups, fraud, ethics, compliance, and press releases

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do a Google search for "pharmaceutical sales PIPs" and you will see that our time here at Allergan is about to be done. Pharma companies are smart. Instead of laying off thousands they will instead put us on PIPs so they can save severance money. AZ, Merck and GSK are doing that right now.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or they will start finding technicalities to get rid of people on (expense audits, compliance audits, sample audits, etc.) This goes on at large companies all the time, and I think it's already starting here to some extent.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The posts on this thread are unreal! My God, Allergan likes to hire young, inexperienced people and by reading most of the posts here, it is clear they have made a serious mistake. Having worked in pharma for some time, even in times of uncertainty, I always felt the need to provide value not only to my customers but to my company. That is what having character is all about. It means getting up when you don't want to, suiting up and giving the most compelling reason for your doc to use your drug on any given day. It is about taking pride in providing medicine that makes other people's disease states more manageable, and their doctors more informed on the choices they have.

When it comes to the pharma jobs that are left after everyone cleans house, I can only hope management rethinks their strategy. They shouldn't be making hiring decisions based on who can be a potential mistress or golfing buddy but who is the most qualified. Enough said.