I get so tired

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by anonymous, Mar 3, 2020 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just driving around in my car for a couple of hours and dropping off samples makes me exhausted.

By the time I get home I just want to lay on the couch. Does anyone else feel this way? Plus my hips and back hurt from driving too.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I felt that way when I was in pharma. Iā€™m in hospice now. Still feel tired when I get home but at least feel accomplished at the end of the day.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, you are not alone...pharma sales not only sucks your soul everyday due to the phony nature of the job, but it takes a physical toll as well. It ruined my back and I had to have surgery on my cervical spine from degenerating discs due to the excessive driving I did.

Remember what nurtures you, (your job/earnings) can also destroy you.

The clarity comes after you get out of the industry and put it in your rear view mirror.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My back and my hips are destroyed. But I literally make 200k a year. What else am I going to do at this stage of my life.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make sure you bring fresh donuts for the office cows

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here is the most important thing to remember about work:

if you are looking to find meaning in a job, you are never going to find it, because it doesn't exist.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true...Maybe you've never had meaningful work, but many of us have...It certainly doesn't seem to exist
    in pharma sales, that is for sure.

8. Infernode

Infernode new user

I want your job ROFL.

9. CONNAN PARKER

CONNAN PARKER new user

If you're tired, get some rest, listen to your body.