I got a HUGE raise! Did you?

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2018 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very nice raise to keep the performing reps around!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No i did not. But i don't need one because i'm making a ton of bonus $ from all the sales of subsys and syndros.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously, have you ever witnessed such an unsuccessful launch of a drug. What a disgrace to R and D. They did their jobs, sales failed at doing theirs.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I exceeded expectations and received 7%.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree about R&D... but this was not on sales... I'd point directly to Saeed an Beej... completely bungled from the top down. Sales force will never respond to compensation terms such as "penalty" or "deduction"... I have never seen such a disaster. These fly by night disaster artists made their beds, hope their comfy snuggled up in self inflicted failure.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guy like Burlakoff leading this would have produced big time for everybody. This can still be turned around, but it has to be done quickly! Have to find the right girl or guy to run sales. They are out there.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

undervalued??? sad but true!
    As many of us are working diligently putting in extra hours and producing sales...with new hires starting 90k to 100k (which to date have not achieved the sales many of the existing salesforce has) yet we're still making 65k??!! essentially our sales are paying for all the corporate and new hire's salaries... "we are depending on you"....and I'm still only worth 65k!!??
    I've read much truth and many lies over the years on here, thank you to those that shared on here to give a heads up to the many of us that were still good amongst many that went astray. So to be a bit melodramatic Insys...this is all I have left to say
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGwCP2hX2FM

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine grew from 1in to 2inches. Wow. Flawless execution, Doug

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have successfully driven out 90% of the honest talent, just a few stragglers left on their way out like the guy above. What a bunch of fools! Should have paid the clean and reputable SSP's what they were worth!