I got my offer and I am starting to think I should decline

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Jan 3, 2020 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is going to be a micro managed nightmare!

I get the feeling regionals are calling all shots. I was middle of the pack and got an offer over much higher qualified people.

I think I know why I got the offer.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is odd to me. How would you know you’re “middle of the pack” and further more how do you know you weren’t the best interview? Weird things to say about yourself.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably because it's already been established through other sources that they wanted mediocre reps who are hungry enough to want to sell a hard to sell drug.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Makes 0 sense Einstein. If you’re mediocre you’re mediocre for a reason, likely not hungry or capable. No company is intentionally seeking mediocre anything. Go back to the drawing board.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you haven't read the Ozanimod thread, off you go now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do realize that 80% of the thread are people who don’t work with the company?! Who in their right mind would work for a company or stay at a company while bashing it to death?! If they do, chances are they can’t get another gig. I hope you aren’t this insecure when you sell or you will not succeed.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you think the majority of the people on that thread are from other companies? If you think this, your even more stupid than I thought. People can bash all they want as long as they get that dollar at the end of the month.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did the process look like leading up to your offer? Did BMS go through a typical interview process, background check, drug test, etc.. or did they pretty much give you the offer