I got screwed on my Bonus!

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Sep 22, 2015 at 3:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No wonder they took so long. And why the separate website. I smell something fishy going on

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What you smell is the poop from the buckets that have not been counted on your behalf SIGNED KING CONROY :D

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ended up with just over $3,000. Hope you did better than me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm killing it. Over 105%

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does over 105% pay?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus structure for new June hires - MBO (R&F) 50% - Quota 50%.
    So if you made up your calls to hit 100% R/F you should get 3-4k just for that. If you were honest and came in respectably at 70% R/F you made 2-3k on this. The rest is in quota. Old hires % to Q only. No bonus for R/F just PIP plan if you didn't hit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What % to goal was given a PIP?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's an odd number. So are you 106%?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started here after the third quarter began. I did not sign any comp plan and was told I was not eligible until the next quarter. Why was there no general comp plan when we started? I took over a territory after q3 began so I did not qualify. I did sign the SIP for Q4, is this something they do every quarter here because its variable? Hmmm

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's about eradicating cancer. Stop being selfish and thinking about yourself. I love my job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it's about filling up as many buckets with crap to raise the stock price so I can buy a new Yacht signed KING CONROY :D

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing ever changes around here! Were still getting screwed ion our bonus!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny how the numbers are plummeting just before the end other quarter. I thought this is supposed be our busy season

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Apparently across the whole country there is a doctors and patient strike on prescribing and returning Cologuard and it’s only in the last three weeks of a quarter, amazing and uncanny how precise the timing of this movement is. It’s absolutely pathetic how this company manipulates numbers but no one can prove anything. Smoke and mirrors with no incentive to perform anymore when payouts to the sales force are minimized but the C-suite executives line their pockets

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again very few reps are aligned to hit their goals and many will not hit the minimum 80%. Good times ‍♂️

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q3 always tanks, always has, it’s our summer lull. Q4 is busy season!

Hopefully you are new, if not, you are clueless.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since we are not doing well my manager is really going to turn up the heat! Her 20,000 per year raise is at steak!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds delicious. No A-1 no Heinz 57.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty much everyone at this company is new because people have been resigning in droves...might have something to do with shitty comp