I got the vaccine today!

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2021 at 4:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They give you a paper too to show you got it! My doctor said I still need to wear the mask, but now I feel so much safer. I only have some pain in my arm and some body aches and a fever but I don’t have covid!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are such an idiot. Probably the same double that posts all of the other Covid happy crap on this board. All Covid is for most people is body aches and a fever. You just picked the other poison you liberal Kool aid drinker

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is great news! I’m on the waiting list:(

I just want to get that paper so I can fly again. I also don’t want to keep wearing the masks ( I wear 2 just to be safe) but I know we have to just like you said. But if everyone gets the vaccine things could be back to normal by the end of the year I hope.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got the fyzer one. I had a reaction. I immediately felt the urge to rimm the nurse that gave me it

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope you feel better! That is great that you got the vaccine. I’m scheduled for mine next week. I wear the N95 mask everywhere so I have been safe since last March.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are clearly the same person posting over and over again.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just because you have the vaccine doesn’t give you to the right to run around and be reckless. Please keep social distance and wear your mask. We are all in this together.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

aaaaaand, you’re an @$$hole too

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called Pfizer Pfun...or yours...Fryzer...get it

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is a perfectly normal reaction...other side effects may include Bell's Palsy,
    convulsions or tremors, and/or death...

But nothing wrong with tossin' a good salad now and then...

All good sheep need to run out and get jabbed for a cold virus with a 99% recovery rate.

Makes good sense to me...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with this. Let’s all be responsible. Thankfully President Biden is ramping up the vaccine to 2 million doses a day. I really think if we all stay safe until the virus is gone we can rid of this of this terrible virus and open things up by this time next year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

of course you’re in the Biden fan club. Your dumb @$$ doesn’t even realize that this virus is NEVER going away. It’s here and here to stay. You either have to get the virus (which isn’t that bad for most people) or get the vaccine (to reduce risk of serious illness) so pick your poison. But it’s NEVER going away. None of this crap is unless you decide to stand up for your personal right to freedom and make your own decisions rather than following government mandates and regulations. That’s what this whole push back against the virus is. Everyone should have the right to assume their own level of personal risk, especially now that people that are scared can get a vaccine and double bag their meat sticks to protect themselves but that doesn’t mean everyone should be brought down to your level of paranoia.

But then again, you’re clearly a Biden voter so you obviously love being bossed around and told what to do by an authoritarian dictator whose signed more executive orders in 2 months than most presidents have in their entire terms. Great choice falling for that “anti-facist” garbage, welcome to true tyranny. Go ahead, wait for Fauci to tell you it’s safe. The same guy Who said 365 days ago that masks were useless and just make people feel better and also said we’d never have a vaccine before 2021... yeah he’s been right SO many times...

just because it’s government pushed kool-aid, doesn’t mean it’s still not the same drink...think for yourselves. I bet you love POA, reach, frequency and call attainment metrics too. Idiots.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biden has been fantastic so far. That’s why 80 million of us voted for him. He’s getting 2 million vaccines out a day and got 1.9 trillion to help us out. I just wish he would pass a mandatory mask policy. It’s why the spread continues. Everyone needs to wear a mask!

It’s not that hard. Trust me you don’t want to get this deadly virus.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wrong, most people I know have already had it and it wasn’t that bad. Now it’s out of the way and you add the vaccines trump sponsored through operation warp speed and we are pretty dang close to herd immunity. That thought process is exactly why I live in a state that doesn’t think like that. Don’t put your dumb ideology on me and my state. You do what you want and people will make their choice on where they want to live based on how much risk they want to assume. Why do you think no one moves to California or New York? Because their policies ruin businesses, stifle economic growth, and put people into poverty. That’s why everyone moves to Florida and Texas.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound crazy. I really hope you don’t get this deadly virus but it sounds like you’re not wearing the masks so good luck with that lol!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

already did smart @$$, wasn’t that bad. Let me guess your retort... “oh you could have died, you’re so reckless!” No, not true. Don’t wear masks on anything but company time as a professional courtesy. Go in and out of doctor’s offices all day and actually got it from my kid bringing it home from daycare of all places (but Fauci said kids can’t transfer it?! Another lie). You all have the wool pulled over your eyes. Let me guess where you are, TO? NY? CA? IL? New England? Oregon? Or Washington?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bad move.
    next time do more research from all sides of the story.
    my feeling is that you did not do this, but rather listed to authorities that have their own agenda.