I guess this means no Nobel Peace Prize for Trumputin

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, May 24, 2018 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

orange blob and dumbass Pence choke as always

2. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

Hey, at least in the letter everything was spelled correctly and he called him 'Your Excellency' instead of 'Little Rocket Man'. Maybe Dennis Rodman can go over now and close the deal. :cool:

3. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng Active Member

What a fool you are. The Nobel morons are nothing but a cadre of leftwing fools. Republicans/Conservatives don't even get discussed with those fools. All that award has become is an acknowledgment that one's thoughts are now on the leftwing all-star team.

Think about it. Gore got the prize for spreading the word on global warming, before it wasn't and the name of the crusade had to be changed to match reality. Obama, who presided over more American troop deaths since 911, got his Nobel prize because he "reached out" to muslims. Gorbachev got his Nobel prize after Reagan forced him to dismantle his repressive totalitarian Soviet Union. Reagan was ignored for using warlike words like Evil Empire.

The Nobel crew are like leftwing minions in that they don;'t recognize success when it is achieved by people who disagree, politically, with Nobel nuts.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well tell that to the Trumpanzees who chant it at his rallies. And what person who wins an election continues to have rallies? The orange blob, that’s who

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very well said and entirely true. The Nobel is a joke. It means nothing to anyone but them.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah you sound real sane

7. ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng

ThisIsYorCaptnSpkng Active Member

I never claimed to be sane, but I am absolutely correct on this.

Thanks for demonstrating your lack of substance.