I hate this company

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing good ever going to come out of this. I'm trying to get out but when recruiters see Sucampo their like, " This is going to hurt your chances."I ask why and they reply that Sucampo is not seen as a viable company to hire from. Nice.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should put "confidential" on your resume where your current company is. Tell recruiters it is because you don't want your company to know you are looking and you would prefer not to disclose the company name until you have an interview.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good advice. I can't wait to get out of this dead end.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sucks. I guess I left before people even knew what Sucampo was.

Good luck to you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All in all, how does the word "Sucampo" hurt your resume?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stock price history very pathetic, always low reflecting dumb mgrs- pres- founders- all of industry sees this overflow of incompetence-mgt are just around touching each other, thank you little boy and fat man but not quite enough for those moronic japs

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

moron mgt no product to sell how do u like that? greedy bozos cant do anything right selfish hopsing too stupid to negotiate properly rednecks are useless

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wall Street sees the lack of talent in management- majority stock holders- 55% employee turnover- no sales

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go to fda.gov search unoprostone and see all the zero efficacy studies results total junk we sell battery acid

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you that much of a Tard? Don't you know for every drug that gets approved something like 7-10 fail.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The morons' conf call for Fri will go like "We dumb rednecks don't know how to run any company esp this one. We do know how to be unprofessional and incompetent though"

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate Sucampo too.. and I don't even work there.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL

Ueno announces that he will step down as CEO and the stock rises 7% in a day.

Tells you something doesn't it?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So does that mean Stan Will be the next CEO?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is very funny, stan barely knows how to tie his shoes, wings his job and is way over paid by $350k, hopefully some intelligence has arrived to the co. board and we can throw the garbage out like sm km field sales mgrs wayno

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are the goals SO high?? No one is going to make bonus and reps will quit. I'm sorry but bonus has been cut to nothing...barely anything. And why is there a contract part time sales force? And positions that are vacant are not being filled??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been told that Abbott has knocked the cover off the ball with Amitiza

sales for Q3 2013.. Next week my friends.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!! That was the coldest 5 minute layoff I have ever had! I am not impressed at all! The entire salesforce was just let go in 5 minutes and he acted like it was nothing. WOW! Very cold hearted company...no wonder people have been quitting.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any idea what severence will be paid out by these sorry bastards?