I have an interview with Mr. Jackson wednesday

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 24, 2016 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's trying to get a job at Valeant ..a lot of talk about that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's been extra nasty lately, probably didn't get job.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

too many great managers from derm left
    Bobby should be gone soon

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every derm manager is still there. Nice try

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another rep gone from this team more will follow pay scale sucks

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wear your sunscreen. Bobby we don't want you to burn up

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wear a really big hat Bobby .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LJ stay within spending Pharma guidelines please

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh to be free from all the micro managing bs and be able to breath and have some me time! Stay far away they will only add more bs assignments on your plate. Nice of them when they do nothing but coach their kids and go home early every day.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't let the door hit you all in the ass, especially you TG - in case you haven't figured it out , you will never be a manager at this company. Hell your lucky to even be in pharma.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why doesn't Lisa just go work for Bobby that way they can enjoy a nice glass of whine together over lunch. Then both cut out early and get home for ALL their kids sports. We should all have the same luxury to leave early to go to sports or the gym or see our family.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They both grew up poor and this is a life they never dreamed about and are taking advantage
    of it the best they can.
    Not very smart.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They both grew up poor in a south philly and are taking advantage acting like
    royalty.
    A sad story with a bad ending

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now that Bobby is gone is Lisa gonna stop getting special treatment and having Marty as her boss? Really she should have been with Tikki although we all know the girls wouldn't have played well together. Let's hope the cry baby goes with Bobby. Please tell me she isn't going to be the manager there now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw all of you you all have no clue what's coming your way

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did he go ? What happened ?
    I worked for him a few years ago, good dude .....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amag he will probably be back they won't tolerate 10-2

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish for once someone would have the balls to actually write their name along with their post if they're going to talk shit about specific people. Bobby was a good manager and he is a good guy. His wife is a nice person who works hard and does well, but you jealous idiots can not see that. You whinging little bitches liked Avion when they were the only company that gave you your first pharma gig. Now that you have moved on or got fired you like to talk shit. if you are still working there and talking shit then you are the idiot for not leaving. Oh wait, no one else will hire your sorry ass. Avion is not perfect by no means but they gave your sorry ass a job when no one else would. Now stop talking shit and posting stupid comments on here.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lisa's off her mess and in a sentimental mood bragging about how wonderful she is.

Why does our company hire idiots..you idiot ??.