I have to laugh at my new life since Merck...You have no idea how far you can fall....

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Mar 8, 2018 at 4:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you got another job in the pharma industry? Why the heck would anyone want to do that? You didn't learn you lesson the first time around?

2. Fentoine Lum

Fentoine Lum new user

Amazon, what a model. Jeff Bezos also owns the WashPo, sits on the board of the Pentagon, and has a deal with the CIA worth 3x what he paid for the paper. Then he hires an exCIA operative on the editorial board to push more war. Has ambulances sitting outside his distribution centers in case an employee drops from heat exhaustion because he's squeezing too much profit out of society to air condition his workplace. And now that he's put brick and mortar book stores out of business, why, he'll go into that too.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly....My question is why would you work for a big pharma company like Merck anyway? Why? You enjoy dropping samples ? Making 80-90k base ? Bonuses less than 20K per year? More stifling regulation and rules? More paperwork analysis bullshit that nobody reads? A joke of a pension? Why? Why wouldn't you consider smaller biotech where the REAL money is and more upside with making base salaries over 150k and bonuses at 30K or over ? I don't get it...Do you really think that little of yourself to subject yourself to big pharma bullshit ? I'm 50 and doing quite well and we have many here over 50 still kicking it. There's a market for stellar, tenured sales people who know what they are doing. Of course many of us know many docs that are important to the business and have established relationships...Small biotechs pay big bucks for that because they want reps already established....If you're lazy though and think it's going to be a cakewalk then this job isn't for you. There's no pod selling bullshit here....It's all you and that should be a good thing.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree.
    Most Pharma reps are lazy, insecure, lack competence and need the pod just like they need their Facebook “ friends”.
    The only negative with small biotech is less job security than big Pharma, which we all know isn’t great, and being bought by a larger company that turns it into big Pharma and puts you back into the pod scene.
    It’s a great ride while it lasts.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Loser, people are making thousands to millions of dollars on Amazon. Nike just opened a store. You think pharma is perfect? HAHAHAHA

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey jerk off listen up. Im almost 60. Got laid off a while back. Making more money in biotech now that i did the last decade with schmerck. The place sucks ass. And everyone knows it too. Just keep pretending.

Me? A few more years of hanging on and Im out. So good to be away from the brain-dead "leaders" of one of the biggest, failing companies ever. Eat shit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear you were fired.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's that 60% pay cut working out?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw you, asshole. I was on your side!
    You are a loser and full of shit. No biotech company would hire an old fart loser like you. Eat your own shit, moron.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a minority

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that.