I&I break- Filgotinib launch May 2021, focus Remdesavir

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 24, 2020 at 3:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We caught a big break with the most efficacy & safest JAK coming to market-- Filgotinib now being launch later 2021 while Gilead uses the salesforce to launch the Covid virus med Remdisavir full force the next 10 months.
    Analysts predict $8 Billion in Remdesavir sales with full push.
    While the Remdesavir IV is already in every ICU facility, the inhaled version is fast track for October which could push sales to 10 Billion a year, per analysts

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very Smart moving reps & resources over for the next year toward a product w $8-10 Billion potential vs one with 25million the next 12months.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are not worried about Gilead's JAK as they only want a 5% share peak yrs.
    We are worried about Rinvoq kicking out butts becoming #1 NBRx agent in less than a year in some mrkts have the highest nrx share now.

That is who we are worried about, not an agent who only wants 100mil peak yrs sales.
    No wonder they shifted their reps to Remdesavir if forecasts are $8 Billion a yr.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesnt matter as that JAK is not going to be a player. Now Rinvoq is crushing it & should be our 100%.
    If we are looking past Rinvoq this division will be doomed even faster than it seems to be.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is news to me, i would have known had such a plan been rolled out internally... this is fake

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I know of a couple reps in the West who were hired this year with Gilead & they are calling docs on phones about their covid drug, also said the JAK isnt launching until next year.

Also said everyone is virtual until Jan.
    But regardless, we have much bigger fish to fry with Rinvoq dominated us now. That should be our focus through LOE in 48 months

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The LAST thing we need to worry about is the 14th RA agent to the market that might do 100mil when we have real serious issues!
    Besides our Culture & Leadership, Abbvie is kicking us every which way but loose then spitting on us , picking us off the ground & whipping us again!
    And now today CEO basically says US will have job cuts with new signed drug price control.

We have a lot more problems to worry about than a 5% market share agent. Buckle up as 2021 going be blood bath 1st w Rinvoq sales then with our jobs!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes HQ need get head out of $%&^ and start focusing on Rinvoq. Ignoring them for 12months has cost us 500mil.
    They are soaring and #1 agent used now in some territories.
    My DM and other DMs in East try telling VP & HQ since launch docs were using & putting tons pts on free drug program. They were only met w silence or "that's not what our marketing data is showing" ownership for the F up falls on VP not reps. Get your focus in right direction or Xeljanz will be used exclusively 4th line like the Humira favored real world study

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck dreaming on that. We have a division wide Filog webex training in a couple weeks when we need to be have a "blunting Rinvoq record growth"webex! --- no we have not had a focus on Rinvoq at all since their launch but we are highly focused on a product that will not do over 100mil a yr.
    Rinvoq will be 1.5billion end of 2021 vs Filog at 100mil.
    Yes our HQ leadership is zeroed in w 100% focus on the right competition??????
    (The HQ leaders & RDs need to cut back on the daily happy hour booze & weed--- its killing the little brain cells they had to begin with)

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad we made your already easy job selling Humira & Rinvoq even easier.
    You can think our brilliant leadership for this free gift that will prob make you an extra quarter of a Billion in 2021.
    Your welcome.
    Let us know when you all have another wave of early pension retirements so we can jump to the good side!