I JUST CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2017 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am losing my mind. I can't even get out of bed in the morning anymore. The micro-managing is at a paralyzingly level. I don't even know what I am actually supposed to be doing these days.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feels like a concentration camp here. Over the top insanity. Unhealthy. My psychiatrist said I need to leave in order to heal. I said I would rather stay home and stay on the payroll and I can make the metrics "work". He said I have a good job if I could do that. So here I am.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And then you woke up in Mommys basement from that bad dream.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What gets in the way of this movement toward our authentic self, more than anything, is our insistence on identifying with the small self—preserving our narrow world of being special, of needing to look and feel a particular way.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we all feel this way so at least take comfort in that you are not alone...the job is utter nonsense and the company knows it. Your real job is to get out asap or hang on for a shake up which is surely coming. It is the hanging on part that is so difficult.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What gets in the way of this TURD is movement toward our authentic TURD self, more than anything TURD, is our insistence on identifying with the small TURD —preserving our narrow TURD world of being a special TURD, of needing to look at the TURD and feel a particular way about the ARSE.

You speak gibberish at first, but once translated I get it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t envision a single thing that, when undeveloped, leads to such great harm as the mind . . . . I don’t envision a single thing that, when developed, leads to such great benefit as the mind

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm with you. I've just thrown my hands up in surrender. If they are going to make it this difficult for me to even make a call (open PTO first, use Qulicksense pre-call planning tool, Use 3 media presentations in full, enter correct product detail order, hand out the 6 things that "must be handed out on EVERY call, have Dr sign for samples-unless he has AOPs--wait he has AOPs so I have to back out of the "account call" and go into the "physicians profile" to have him sign all 12 AOPs individually--now back to "account call" to have him sign for samples he neither needs nor wants because his fridge is bursting at the hinges already but I have to sample because Marketing says I do and I need to prove I'm working, and back to the car to spend 20 minutes entering call notes that then need transcribed into 3 different trackers and updated on my Business Plan.) maybe I'm just done with making calls. I don't have time to anyway with all the tracking and planning bullshit I have to do.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for a different company and saw this post in the general headlines and I've got to tell you it's the same everywhere I'm beside myself I can't stand it I don't even hardly go to work anymore. Nothing I do makes any difference whatsoever in the scheme of things to get more scripts. All the metrics my company wants all the dinner programs it's a complete waste of time and energy I've given up

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be the thread where all the crybabies hang out. Geese. You are paid big bucks to do a job that is so easy, that even a monkey can do it. Seriously, if you all think this is so unbearable, them you better take on something more your speed, like a retail job in the mall.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha!! Coming from the biggest B crybaby on the planet!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why don't they hire more monkeys like yourself , if they can do it. I'm sure your a genius. You wouldn't last a day working in the trenches, Mr tough guy. Now get back to your worthless spreadsheet, Junior.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true. Sad. But spot on.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth hurts, doesn't it. If you were any more of a crybaby, your picture would be on the front of a Pampers box.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually, the rep job was such a piece of cake, I was promoted a LONG time ago. We like to have a good laugh at you low performers that can never manage to handle a job that involves no more skill than a waitress.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be careful wishing for something that you may not want to happen... karma can be a bitch. I used to be one of you, thought the job was beneath me, thought I couldn't get out of bed in the morning anymore and go do that mundane job, and so I did something about it. I left and went back to school and became a provider. Yes I actually write the NRxs and TRxs that I used to "sell" for. It's not any better on this side of life either, except here I am TRULY overworked, and TRULY underpaid. Unlike pharma where I really was OVERPAID and UNDERWORKED and thought I had it so bad. Now I never see my family, I have shit for vacation days, and the job consumes nearly every part of my life - even in my free time I am completing charting, billing, etc etc etc. The work is endless. There are many days I long for the good old days in pharma.

Be careful what you ask for in life, you just might get it "in the end" so to speak, but without any KY.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honey, you ARE a waitress. I left this shit hole a LONG time ago and now love my job. Work with my manager 2 x in 4 years, about right. Great money, hard ...hell yes ! But I work for my money. Pharma is a great "starter" job in medical sales but you can't stay and keep your sanity. GET OUT !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying you new job at Subway..........now make me a sandwich!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um, it's real medical sales...nothing you would understand. Now go beg for that signature !