I JUST CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Jun 26, 2017 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Medical sales? That is a bit of a stretch since that is your part-time job as a cashier at Walgreens to help supplement the Subway pay.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey slug, next time you're begging the Receptionist to speak to the dr while your manager stands behind you , for the 3rd day in a row, think of what it's like to be a real medical sales professional like me ......getting bonus' monthly, no CRM, no ride alongs. Ya, think about your shitty job . LoL

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have a reading comprehension issue. I was promoted beyond sales a LONG time ago. I guess I am not surprised you are having issues understanding this given that you can only handle a jobs like your gigs at Subway and Walgreens. The lunch shift will be starting soon, so you better run off now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promoted and then DEMOTED. Lol!! You sure do have lunch on your mind all the time fatty. Haha!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got demoted already? Which job? Subway or Walgreens?

By the way, who is talking about eating lunch? Are you now hearing voices or is that another one of your issues with reading comprehension?

You are really a mess.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was demoted to mop boy at Subway. I clean the floors, tables and the bsthrooms. I couldn't handle making sandwiches. It doesn't matter since I have that great medical sales job (Walgreens cashier).

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear that. It is too bad you got fired from your pharma sales job and had to take those two positions.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a gem you must be! So busy selling medical crap huh? Yet, you're on here pissed off and arguing with people from your previous company. What's the matter...couldn't get into the hospital after begging the receptionist and decided to get on Cafepharma and bitch?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s nothing as impoverished as the deeply unawakened heart; and nothing enriches us more, and brings more life and meaningfulness, than the awakened heart.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes it appears you were promoted beyond sales a LONG time ago. In fact, it would seem that you took a job being a horrible nasty person that posts non-stop on CP. How much does it pay? The benefits? On the application did you say something about BEING THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE EVER? No endearing qualities or measurable skills? Excellent at insulting people and arrogant? Congratulations on your new job douchebag.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, the issue is your bitterness. You were fired from this company and then you come on this thread with your sour grapes. Then, when you see people like me that have been promoted several times, it makes you even more bitter.

Deal with it, Skippy

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO. I still am unfortunately working here. Also it is important to note I cannot "see you" nor can I "see" your promotion. In fact, based on your post one would surmise you are projecting and that you are the one fired and bitter. You just revealed yourself. Now I almost feel sorry for you. Don't worry you will find something else.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is fun! We may do this for years!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to disappoint you, but I am employed and doing well. You better run off now. Those bathrooms are getting disgusting and if you don't do a good job cleaning them up, you will be out on your butt.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have been looking in the mirror when you wrote this post.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

um, pharma boy, don't forget to get your 10 calls in tomorrow ! I'll be down the shore so make sure you put in all your "fake calls" for all the "selling" you don't do.... Leave medical sales to the experts.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG you are so immature and totally lack imagination on your lame ass comebacks...NA NA PooPOO..there use that you cretin