I just like to come here sometimes...

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2019 at 9:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...and THANK GOD my RD (one of CR’s flying monkeys) thought this “just was not the job for you (me).”

First stop AA (after Allergan/Forest) - 150k at plan, disposable/DME device.

Current stop AA - 204k at plan major capital surgical device.

Thank you monkey.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was laid off Jan last year. Was being paid $60k base

New pharma company: $90k+ base. $115k after commission. I rarely ever see or speak to my manager or have to meet with my team.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the Allergones!!

I have nearly doubled my take home since my eyecare manager harassed me into leaving.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan is a starter job only. If you need to break in to pharma then Allergan is an ok place to do so. But you gotta get out in 2 years or you’ll be some lowly paid DM that travels all the time, sleeps in nasty hotels and gets fat eating hotel room service lolol. Plus you’ll watch your kids grow up from a hotel window and travel to home office all the time just to butt kiss the RD so you aren’t fired within 2 years yourself.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

125k base, 170k after bonus

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work for another company but I saw this comment and you said your base was $60,000! Is that true? That’s all Allergan starts their new people out is $60k? If that’s true, and they are getting new people, then other companies will follow. Thank God I only have a year left where I am!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. $125 base. $40k at target. Uncapped.
    AGN sux

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s been a couple years for me since I was told by a CR sycophant and her underling that “even though your numbers are great we don’t feel you are a fit with our culture.” To which the HR person asked if there were any Compliance issues etc she should know about ha. They fumbled over themselves saying there weren’t and apologized. Ha
    But the point is that it’s not about money. Sure I make more now then when with them. And perhaps they were right. I am not a fit for the toxic culture that SB cultivates in her Managers and reps. And now that she’s some Veep and CR is running the place...I’m just grateful to be gone. Let those to do what they do behind close doors in the dark but I’m so much happier now. And they are still soulless sad individuals that will never find peace

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked for Allergan for over 10 years and never received an exit interview. Worst company I ever worked for and I am sorry I gave you 10 hard working years. We had the DOJ and lawyers knocking at our doors and all you did was tell us “You are on your own”. I wasted too many years there. I can’t turn back the clock but I will tell you all this... leave and you will make 20% more base. They do not care about you. Especially legacy Allergan.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DOJ? Why?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for bribing doctors to prescribe our prodducts. Bribes are in different forms: sending doctors to congresses in fancy locations, giving them education grants (which are used to upgrade their clinics), paying for speaking engagements just to find a way to give the doctor some money, and the list goes on.
    Compliance and HR may fire those who do these things and get caught and are used as scape goats. Bottom line is: it should be reported to DOJ. ELT and the board know about it, but choose not to report it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t be happier to be away from AGN. There is too little time in life to put up with the BS here. The toxic environment is unmatched by none and the unethical tactics are rampant! I have learned exactly what culture I never ever want to be a part of again.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

how much do you think a DM makes? Pure curiousity

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is VERY disappointing. I am shocked by the uncertainty of the future of the AI franchise. Allergan is a callous employer that has completely lost sight of the fact that we are human beings with financial responsibility for our families. How long do they plan on dragging out the stress and worry of the unknown?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you make DM within a few years, $100k base. Bonus are stronger though.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmaooooo. There are many many reps that make that and waaay more. And the rep is home every night and not packing his fat belly full of hotel pasta and sleeping in somebody else’s pubes in an unclean hotel room and FACE timing with the kids because you can’t hug them in person.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. There are reps that make more in base, and I am just speaking for Allergan, but although Allergans starting base is low Because they like to hire with zero experience you can double it in a few years if you play the game and carry that to your text gig. Not saying it’s the way to go but it can be done relatively easily. Most of the lifer reps here are @$100k or right at it but it took them 15 years plus.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spent 9 years of my life at Forest/Allergan. I won two president clubs and most years in the top 30%. I never felt appreciated and/or respected unless I was in pclub. The thing was, I loved my job and providers, but absolutely hated the way management treated me as if I was a constant failure.
    One short year later, I am at $125k base, $165k at goal. It took everything in me to leave because I was always told the grass was not greener...it is!