I live in my storage unit

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Oct 6, 2017 at 6:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this rep gig though 100k + a year with a new free car every few years and
    you don't really have to work that
    hard is a hard gig to give up.
    I have friends who work in a
    office type job , work 60 hrs a week make 60-70k an are miserable, and their are
    A lot of people out there like that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which is why you don't need to live in a storage unit! 100K pays a lot of bills in most of the country. I'd love to know where this guy lives.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here. I live in the South East. Coastal state. I'm not going to be worried about being laid off when I'm 45. I'll be retired.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I live in a pineapple under the sea...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absorbent and yellow and porous is he

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back in the day when the fleet car was a dodge caravan I lived in the van. I parked at night in a Walmart parking lot. I kept extra stuff in the storage unit. You need a gym membership to shower and get ready for work. Every time I had a ride along I stored stuff in the storage unit s my manager never caught. I got a p o box at a ups store. They give you a street address. To make a bed i sewed two large dog beds together. During the day they went in the stow and go. I did this for a year and got out of debt. I had school loans and credit card debt from school. I only had 20,000 in debt so it was the solution.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess, the van was parked at a Walmart down by the river

[
    QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5961264"]Back in the day when the fleet car was a dodge caravan I lived in the van. I parked at night in a Walmart parking lot. I kept extra stuff in the storage unit. You need a gym membership to shower and get ready for work. Every time I had a ride along I stored stuff in the storage unit s my manager never caught. I got a p o box at a ups store. They give you a street address. To make a bed i sewed two large dog beds together. During the day they went in the stow and go. I did this for a year and got out of debt. I had school loans and credit card debt from school. I only had 20,000 in debt so it was the solution.[/QUOTE]