I LOVE this July contest

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 14, 2017 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a joke. No accountability expected for operations, analysts, and forecasters. Forecasters have greatly missed the mark since Xiidra launch; yet they fire 20 reps! Hold operations and forecasters accountable; those are the ones needing walking papers!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the people fired were not due to only numbers. It was a combination of issues from numbers, call average, mileage, educational programs and lunches. If your numbers are low and you aren't working or trying, why should anyone be paid the same salary as the rest of us who are? The forcasters didn't miss the mark all last year. When you came on board you were paid to ride around and say hello. If you didn't cash in Q4 2016 you should not be here. The average payout was $45k.
    I'm not happy about the missed forecast this past quarter, but let's wait to see what they do to correct.
    And as far as the contest, the pay out, and the goals, Shire management is doing a CRAP job. PS has failed to communicate. We have a new leader and no communication from him, even to introduce. It IS affecting morale and therefore productivity.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the avg Q4 payout was $45k, then yes, the forecasters DID miss the mark. Forecasters have NOT been close since Xiidra launch. July IC is complete joke. PS better get the Q2 adjustment out quick before half the salesforce leaves. Operations and IC are disasters!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes exactly correct. Getting tired of being told one thing and no communication then we are told about July ic plan with 5 days left to sell, seriously? Wtf? Why even tell us! I would respect leadership more if they would just say F all sales reps, we are going to pay you this much and that all, instead of "stacking the deck" against the sales force and then act like they ar3 doing something impressive. Very disappointed with Shire. I had such high hope for this company, but I continue to be unimpressed with choices made.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS! All forecasts were vetted,adjusted, and approved by Sales and Marketing management ! If Sales don't make their numbers, manufacturing, finance, etc. are negatively impacted and we don't get all the perks the reps get! So shut your pie hole!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales numbers are inflated compared to numbers reported to Wall Street. This is nothing new. The company will still make its numbers despite 80% of the sales force not making their sales quota. Our forecast is not the sales quota.