I love titration. Yeah it’s not a problem.

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 13, 2019 at 9:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i remember when this came out — catchy hook, but I can just remember thinking this was going to come back to bite us. Funny thing is that Janelle now has more selfies than we have docs. Anyone remember the prize for this video?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AB represent!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brilliant video, even the jury was dancing in their seats!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at HQ today and Toni literally had a pants tent from watching that video.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bring back zarilli! Where the hell is he these days?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

watching that video just gives me the douche chills. i am amazed just how many douchebags, males and females, make up this industry

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares about your opinion

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do and I agree- many douchebags in this industry who couldn't come close to making the income they do anywhere else.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure what happens to a person when they become immune to the consequences of their poor decisions. It appears as though they voluntarily give up their humanity. This leaves a worthless empty shell and meaningless life. This video is the product of such creatures.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some jurors even broke out into twerking!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you blame him? These guys are hot!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making fun of killing patients for profits is far from tasteful and yes they are promoting a product without any warnings in this video. Sure it might be a tie-tapping, rump-shaking, ass-twerking good time but deep down it is nothing but a sinister way for two hunks to defraud the government of more of its cash money.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was an internal video dumbass.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it's not a problem. smh...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Internal video? In this day and age nothing is internal...to the contrary, the whole world knows

Next up are the text messages between Cromartie, Burlakoff Simon. AB wanted to get in on some action

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making a video with no illegal content - not illegal. Making an internal spoof video at a company meeting without product safety warnings - not illegal. Also, would you mind pointing out the exact minute in the video we’re they making fun of killing patients for profits? I must have missed that one. If you think Subsys - which accounted for less than .03 of all opioid RXs at its peak has anything to do with the opioid epidemic - you need to quit drinking the government kool-aid my friend. You’re very mistaken.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU ARE MISTAKEN YOU DISGUSTING LOSER!

You think you real sold anything? You just ILLEGALLY bought business. That takes NO TALENT and is a path that all ARROGANT LOSERS take in this business.
    In the process, you hurt and killed patients. And ruined the lives of physicians who you bribed.

Making a video encourageimg titration of a CII drug indicated ONLY for cancer patients to a group of pharma reps with no industry experience who did not understand the ramifications of selling dosing and indications off label.

While TARGETING Pain docs NOT ONCOLOGISTS
    Only using SPEAKERS that would RX the product.
    Having speaker programs where no education was being done-just paying the speaker
    Hiring reps with no pharma exp with the purpose of sexually enticing physicians.
    Reps with the top territories in the nation to call on 1 speaker
    Acknowledging that most RX’s were off label

So many things wrong with Insys and these scumbag sales reps

They ruin the perception of pharma reps legitimately doing the right thing.