I love working here

Discussion in 'Bracco Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cant wait for the upcoming meetings. So much sex, booze and more sex.. Bring it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love it too. Bring fake ladies from the west and the players fom the east. I've already got my ladies picked out!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have some horrible people here don't we? No wonder we are going no where, I hate this company and if it wasn't such a bad market out there I would be gone. Get me out of here. I need a shower every time I speak with anyone in leadership, I feel like our management team was trained by Ben afleck's character in the movie boiler room.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes there are horrible people here and so are many of you ladies and gentlemen. But let's face it that's why we look forward to these meetings.. Well at least I do, along with some of my "teammates".

Choke on the corporate Kool-Aid all day so the brainless insecure ladies can lick up my Kool-Aid all night.. Thank god for that. History repeats itself at these meetings.. So this year I think it’s time to run a train on a couple of these ladies.
    And for anyone who may be insulted, get real. You’ll be the first to lift a skirt or drop your pants

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only a few days left until the party begins.. Don't forget your party "hats" the guys and girls here are dirty

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The west coast girls are as fake and dirty as they say! It's funny how low their self-esteem really is even after all of those plastic surgeries and so easy to take advantage of! Thank you!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I once had my way with a cute Bracco rep while on a business trip in Dallas, TX.

Don't remember her name, but man was she good...

Wish they were all that way.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've found that it's easy pickings at these meetings too. Reminds me of college, all it takes is a few drinks and they all seem to drop their skirts. The last Dallas meeting I was at was no exception. I did a bit of room hopping and got lucky with one girl who was good looking, dirty in bed and clearly had some personal issues.

I find it really annoying when I see some of you at meetings and conferences and you’re thinking we’re fwb. It’s laughable, there are plenty more of you to be had. You all aren’t as special as you think but I can appreciate the extra effort a few of you put in to make things so much easier for me

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How any STD's do you have? And how any have your spread?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

u slot! and everyone knows it!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

word spreads fast like stds

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do tell

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

better than a hooker. thanks for the heads up! you dont have to pay and she has zero self-esteem, can you make it any easier for us you spineless slut? i love you hopeless ladies

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Hoffman or glemser still around?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let the good times begin!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are bad bad bad, yes you! I like it when you talk dirty to me. I didn’t get a chance to say thanks. So here it is.. Thanks for showing yourself out and thank you for being sober enough to do so without making me ask you to leave when I was done with you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe both are yes

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pull your panties up ladies. We know who you are

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been contacted to interview with Bracco in the Houston market. I wanted to know what thoughts you all might have on the manager for this territory. What's the culture like at this company? Are employees happy working here or is a majority of the reps miserable and looking to leave? What is the base salary? Realistic 1st year bonus?

Thanks!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a dumpster fire, beware!
    Management is horrible. No ethics, high pressure with crappy products. Don't do it unless you really need it.