I Need Work Just Not Bad Enough To Rep Zynex Medical

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2010 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zynex Medical has a business model that defies logic and should be scrutinized by the S.E.C. and FDA. They go as far as to claim their products are made in the USA when they are cheap Chinese devices. The submit an affidavet saying it's made here but it isn't. They lie about everything to get ahead...even to their investors, which they have been sued over already. Empi is reliable, RS Medical is reliable and a few other smaller companies have good reputations. Can anyone help me find another company that I can work for that is on the "up & up"? I have great experience in the industry but can't trust Zynex Medical due to their reputation. I worked for the other two over the past twenty years. Is there another company who has good products, management and vision out there?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am working as an independent distributor for company launching new product in Jan., research comes from Stanford University. The company pays you on the units you sell, they do not mind if you have another job. I make between $5-6k extra a month. Email me if you want more information taylorbecky024@gmail.com - PS: they do not use recruiters, the reps get the referral fees too, now you know my angle.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard about Zynex Medical. Everyone knows they have inferior equipment and questionable billing practices. Don't worry, people like you always do well. It's good to see someone with a strong ethic.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHAT THE HELL DOES ZYNEX HAVE TO DO WITH DJO?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DJO is a good company with a great reputation. Zynex has nothing to do with DJO as far as I know. Zynex is a bottom feeder in the industry.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's your problem with Zynex? You stupid people don't even know how to do business or what your even talking about. I have been working for Zynex for 6 months and I'm gonna make over $500,000 this year. We are very aggressive and dominate the United States marketplace. So you lesser than leaches can kiss my ass

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? $500,000 selling TENS units? Either you're on crack or Zynex is as shady as everyone says! Holy Mother of God I can't believe you actually admit to working for Zynex with that babble. I believe it's crack but I also believe Zynex is shady.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MAKING $500,000 GIVE ME A BREAK

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAAHAH $500,000???? You are HILARIOUS! You must have gotten sold on your compensation plan with a guy who's initials are PB (no, not pathetic bastard although he is). If you're making $500,000, double check and make sure your wife isn't in the adult entertainment business during the work week while you are out trying to hustle doctors to use a $5 piece of junk. Oh wait - no one pays a 200lb stripper to dance :)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're inferior and jelous sales representatives. You all know nothing about the business world.
    Tom S. Hires nothing but the best and we have the best equipment. We own the marketplace and
    Will continue to do what we have to. Business is sometimes about lyin' cheatin' and stealin,. Get over it

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever just posted that last statement - be prepared to bend over! Your time is coming in jail - what you are doing is not just lying and cheating - it is fraud and it is enforceable with jail time! Merry Christmas and when you are spending time in jail maybe you will understand the error in your logic.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy's a GENIUS!!! I love it! The BEST EQUIPMENT? Your crap is 20+ years old in appearance and technology! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jail is for the uneducated that get caught. Always one sep ahead! GO ZYNEX!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the guy that posted the origonal message probably has gotten the idea that not working for Zynex is a good idea. Very entertaining reading!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's always good to be one "sep" ahead :) Glad Zynex hires the intelligent ones!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone with any brains would never put their financial lives and family security in liability by going to work for a company like Zynex Medical. They seem to cultivate a curious brand of sales representative. Nearly all are cast-offs and rejects from the electrotherapy industry. Anyone with a shred of dignity would never be associated with such a broken company.

It's interesting how Zynex spins yarns of grand growth and misleads the public on a continuous yet vigilant manor. They use this as a mechanism to springboard new investors (which buy and sell on a regular basis which show increased volume activity furthering that it's a scheme).

Zynex is a pure example of what not to do in the medical industry. Their troubles are public knowledge and aren't long for the medical sales world. I'm curious how you seem to know not to believe Zynex devises aren't made in the USA as they promote? You are correct they Zynex gets their parts, guts, circutry, body casings, leadwires and everything else from China. That's good knowledge. Kudos on the origonal message.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's hilarious! They don't make their products in the USA! It's all over their website about how they manufacture here. Why do they resort to "play on words" and making everyone believe their something they aren't? Answer: $$$$$$$$$

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? Really? You really believe that your gonna make that? Really? Let me know
    If your getting close! I know maybe 7 people nationally that make over $100,000. Those are
    The best reps in the country combined with the best payors. You are either stupid or someone at Zynex Medical
    Has filled your poor gullable head with lies (what's new). Really? You really believe that?
    Poor schlep!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I left Empi and was picked up by another electrotherapy company,
    I was approached Zynex. I did my homework by reading the company financials
    On their website. My brother is an attorney an he told me to stay away from this
    Company. He made some phone calls and we researched. Zynex was at the bottom
    Of the list to persue. Everything about zynex seems unstable, lousy equipment and
    The word on the street is "unethical". I'm working for a smaller company with more stability,
    Reliable equipment and excellant reputation.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor around the office is that the Saandgards are getting divorced. She
    Left the company 2 weeks ago