I Need Work Just Not Bad Enough To Rep Zynex Medical

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2010 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm looking for an opportunity in the midwest. I'm following the advise here and have been doing some research with others in the industry. The concensus is to basically weigh all options but steer clear of Zynex. Thank you for your postings on cafepharma and thank you for giving me the information and guidance needed so I didn't make a mistake!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor around what office? Yes she retired but I know for a fact that the Sandgaards are not divorcing. OMG get back to work and stop listening to rumors.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you that you left EMPI. I guess your brother is not a very good attorney with that kind of advice. Smaller company with more stability and mayby no paycheck. :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

zynex reps have talked friends of mine into buying their stock with the story of "we are trying to get listed on AMEX". what a joke. the stock runs to $5 then They restate earnings to 25 percent of their previous earnings and take the stock down under $1. Doesn't really sound like their too serious about AMEX, but what a good story to run up the stock price then dump their holdings to the people they have scammed into buying the stock.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your post! You clearly see what many in the field believe is true. Zynex is playing a shell game with peoples lives! Tom Sandgaard, you should be ashamed of yourself!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not ready to go to jail by working for Zynex Medical. I have a thing about not getting butt poked by another Zynex jailbird.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That Amex line has been used to death by Zynex. It's like watching a stupid drunk at the end of the bar saying,"Hey baby, what's your sign"?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet Zynex did not want to hire you and now it's all just sour grapes. I'mk so sorry for you. No one from Zynex has gone to jail LOL.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would anyone want to peddle the worst equipment in the industry? Zynex is a joke

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your chin up. Your "Spot on" about the shady business practices with this company. Where do you live? It will
    Help me give you some companies that are reputable.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your chin up. Your "Spot on" about the shady business practices with this company. Good advise and I agree. Good things happen to good people who perform their duties correctly.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is why we are in a dying industry. It's companies like Zynex who want to get theirs and leave the damage in it's wake. They don't care about anything other than making a dollar. Ethics are in the eye of the beholder. Zynex walks a fine line of lies and questionable practices. What an emabarrassment to our wonderful industry. I would rather have a good name in the industry than screw people.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last time I checked it was RS Medicals founder who went to jail

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say the samething if I was a Zynex Medical company CFO or owner. Don't you have anything else to do than prowl the rep boards?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess you work for RS Medical (The surviving owner?)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope the first poster got a job, if you did let us know how you're doing. I haven't seen a more corrupt company in medical devices in a long time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Their checking on us. Who cares? Fuck management Fuck Zynex

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zynex is a good company. All the other companies in this business are probably as good as Zynex. Why all this hostility?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Tom! Tony! Tou guys fucking suck! We hate you!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have probably landed a job by now. If I could provide some advice it would be run from Zynex and run fast! These people are dangerous to the industry and you shouldn't put your life or the life of your loved ones in the clutches of the likes of, Sandgaard. Many good things written on this post and some exaggerations but the bottom line is: Many good companies out there, Zynex is not one of them.