I/O gets the better deal

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a blood bath in oncology with IC discussions! Most people are angry about lung being paid so much less than I/O on base and IC/benefits.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ now values externals more than internals/new hires! It is sad, but a reality and they are willing to pay big bucks in Onc and Biologics...I have heard this from many loyal AZ long time Onc reps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They pay big bucks to proven performers with access to the big dogs. We pay for access and a lot better than money wasted on lunches where no docs show up

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Proven performers? You can say anything in an interview and the hiring managers at AZ won’t tell truth from fiction. They hire based on the performance at the interview and nothing else. You can be the best rep in the world and not ace the interview and you won’t get hired.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they are favoring I/O but if you work in the New England area you will be working for the Wicked Witch of the Northeast. It isn't worth it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong she is a little further south in the NE.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Especially when the partners don’t work but 2 days a week. We each need to have one drug or a 50/50 split on pay. Their base salaries are $170 -$190K. Ridiculous to not pay the same, when we have the same products and same terrtirories. People are looking to leave due to this.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all know that those in Onc are the best reps in the organization! Lol. People are going to leave when they continue to pass over solid performers from other TAs to hire externally. This just reinforces why I’m going to sell a biological with another company. But I’m sure AZ will consider me for openings then! U have to leave and come back to get into biologics or onc!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite your complaint we in IO deserve to make more because of our experience, relationships, and proven track record. The lung team are entry level positions and once you get your experience you can put on your resume that you have IO experience and because of that find another job. So just relax, get your nice bonus because of US and just be thankful......much love from the IO team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And if you do follow that path that leads you back to AZ, any loyalty you had beore for this shit company has gone bye bye.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I left I wouldn’t come back! They screw the people that have been around for years as top performers in other TAs for outsiders who haven’t done anything but say they have relationships in oncology which is the biggest lie of them all! But I can’t blame people coming to AZ if they are willing to pay them top dollar. We would all do the same. So look out for yourself and know AZ has no loyalty to anyone. We are all replaceable!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How bad can it be working for her?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I hear..very bad!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If so why hasn’t anybody left?