I question for doctors to ask

Discussion in 'United Allergy Services' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2013 at 5:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask what the company does when you fail to consistently meet IR therapy every month. We say we have no minimum number needed but don't be naive. We will and do pull out of under performing clinics all the time. You get left holding the bag and dealing with very pissed off patients.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UAS will close 15% of its accounts each year. They milk the cow then move on to a new teet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet it's greater than 15% at this point.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

25% is more likely. Imagine how many contracts we would sign if we told them this little detail when signing an agreement! Or when we hire a CAS to staff the clinic! They all become suckers in the end so we can take 65% of 95165.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. As soon as I find another job I am gone. I feel I leave a piece of my soul and a lot of my integrity here every day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got out! I only wish I had the energy to go back and tell all the people/ patients what a rip off thus all was. I hope they somehow read these remarks first before signing up for this scam.