I Remember ...

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Rubber Balls And Liquor, Sep 6, 2019 at 3:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Having Sheryl Crowe as L.V. POA
    When we paid $0.00 a month for the car

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sheryl Crow concert was open bar , MGM was filled. The good ole days when Sanofi filled the Las Vegas Strip

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rubber Balls and Liquor......nice to hear from you Paulie. Didn’t you mean to write no balls?

4. BAN Jo

BAN Jo Guest

I remember when they rolled out Challenger
    I remember when they obsessed on HiHo etc.
    That was a bug waste

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember when the number of MDs you reported seeing was actually the number you saw!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember launching Lantus. Nobody thought it would take off. They had some silly 24 hour diner theme at the launch.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plavix launch had video games rollout at launch. Message to knew CEO.... sanofi can't launch.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember douchy Lionel spinning records and the bloated blotchy Brit Chris Cann promising us that Soliqua would “profoundly change diabetes”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember laughing hysterically (& out loud) in front of my RD when Jen Mills was enlightening us with all of her pearls of wisdom during a Toujeo POA.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember when I was hired, my company car was my first new car.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PD! What’s Up?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about Coach Carter walking through crowd pushing people in the chest. We were waiting for somebody to clock him as he was about 5 ft 6

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember when Scott was introduced the concept of "managed chaos". It was at that point I knew he had one foot on the platform and one foot on the train.

I also remember the French dude who looked like Dracula at the Toujeo launch. He basically told us we were not allowed to say anything. It was at that point I realized we had crossed into a downsizing posture.

I remember Jerry B. threatening to crack down if our result didn't pick up.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. A blue Ford Taurus. LOL. I thought I was the bee's knees.
    A brand new car at age 24 I had no payments on!

[​IMG]

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an interesting thread.

Here’s a few memories:

-We were going to launch the GLP-1 as a stand-alone product. We trained on it and were ready to go & they called an embarrassing webcast to tell us the idea was scrapped. They never rolled it out.
    -Acomplia.
    -Actonel with Calcium.
    -Getting sued by the oncology reps when they screwed up the bonus so bad they had to take money back.
    -Afreeza
    -HIHO
    -Challenger (actually take your pick with pointless sales models)

Good times

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot Auviq. The dipshit twins that previously owned it and they trotted around at launch like a couple of tweeps. No managed care coverage and priced higher than EpiPen. The beatdowns on salesforce was unbelievable.
    The anti-depressant they launched in 2006 where they took 300 hospital plavix reps and through them into calling on shrinks.
    The In the Zone launch of Uroxatral. Again took 500 plavix reps and avapro and ambien and made them call on urology for 11 months only to throw in the towel. Again priced higher than Flomax.
    Accomplia was epic. Hired 7000 extra reps to only send them all packing when Accomplia got voted down by FDA 14-0

Jackie Joyner Kersee embarassing motivation talk
    Dom Delouise drunk on stage
    Francois DeHeq running around the stage at MGM with his hands in the air

Kristin Fink dressed in all leather screeching Praaaaluent!!!
    Kristin Fink yelling "Right Right Right""

Kristin Fink yelling " let's have another round of applause for the brand team"

Kristin Fink yelling " we got this launch right this time". Only to fail again

Scott O - his many stupid comments . His most stupid comment ' were the most envied salesforce in the industry"

We could go on for.hours with this.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh man, that’s some good shit right there. That’s some good memories. Thanks for reminding me of the good times. Classic.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember the Toujeo Marketing team calling Lantus the enemy and wanting to blow up a Lantus pen on stage at the Toujeo launch. Absolute geniuses!!! Funny how those on the Toujeo launch have seemed to forget that ever happened and wished we’d forget it as well. Isn’t that right Shannon? LOL!!! You really cant make this up!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol so true how is Shannon still here?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Sheryl Crow concert was great but the open bar took its toll on people who had limited sleep and endless role-playing sessions to the point of exhaustion. Will never forget the PC girl who got alcohol poisoning and was passed out in the bathroom as 911 was called. She survived but the meetings weren't as fun anymore. The Frog management team in Orlando for Lovenox meeting who did the OK corral event ar Disney where they got dressed up as cowboy outlaws and were shooting of the blanks in their fake guns. Everyone in the audience was praying for some live ammo to of slipped by into the re-loading but no luck.