I Remember ...

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Rubber Balls And Liquor, Sep 6, 2019 at 3:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That merger meeting cost 44million to have every rep from every country all over the world. We filled MGM with reps. It all went to hell after that meeting . Sanofi incompetence won out over Aventis leadership.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi did manage to go from 14k reps to 2000 in 5 years. Not quite Nazi Germany but nasty management behavior and Thanksgiving weekend layoffs became the norm year after year. The severence package on Chridtmas eve 2002 still stands out. The pre-recorded layoff calls were also fun. Which time your call came was always the giveaway. Greg Irace announcing on Friday before Thanksgiving to be by the phone Monday morning was a classic. Love how he would end the call with" have a great weekend with your family". During Thanksgiving all you could think about was if you had a job on monday. Those were the days....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turbocharge. The brainchild of a true genius, Anne W.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about Ann W Change Agents!! People paid 6 figures to go around and have breakfast and lunch with districts. Total croc of a job..it went to asskisser DM's or layed off DM's. Remember her Change the Culture focus..unfortunately management wouldnt buy into it and although there was alot of hand holding and "Pass the stick" meetings where people vented and pass the stick to the next person..little did we all know there was HR moles or people who were ratted out and Judy O'Hagen the then HR director who was vicious and had a true hatred for the sales force wo UK kid then proceed to build a case on a rep.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone I know remembers when B Berry & his entire ops team was doing the same thing with ZS Assoc...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZS Associates is a front for Sanofi manipulation of numbers. They put formula in place per territory or from direction of Sanofi upper manager on building a casenor deciding whonthey want to run out of the company..its all about not paying bonus and containing cost

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember the trained bald eagle flying around the auditorium back to the trainer to the background music of I'm proud to be Anerican ..."

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a tool

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the graphic Scott showed of Rockets on a launch pad and saud we will be a launch machine. Spitting out my coffee thinking about this.

How about "dont fear the Tier". Oh man

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember getting my 1st SERIO check which caused me to remember how much of a dick my manager was which caused me to remember how good the company was before Sanofi took it over. Gotta go - just remembered I left the coffee maker on.

Way to go Sanofi. Nice PR: https://www.france24.com/en/20190402-focus-united-states-price-insulin-killing-americans-diabetics-us-health-medicine-pharma

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost forgot that one. Real dumpster fire.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PD back again. When and where does happy hour start. It’s almost 4.
    Are any of my East Cast cronies coming? AB, MH, NR, MS......my assistant head honcho......where are you all??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few of us are trying to ask god for forgiveness. Others are carrying on your and the Sanofi traditions

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma has/had money to burn forever.... crazy meetings for nothing, tons of paper promo material, travel, food..they couldn't burn the money fast enough...drug lords in Columbia had a harder time managing their illegal drug trade and trying to stay afloat & alive than any pharma executive with an MBA.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watching and listening to Joe Balzar was always a treat. The guy would say yr and in front of sales force like saying no headcount reductions!!!!only to see a Thanksgiving come as the annual slaughter would commence. Field sales always felt like Nicolas Gage in The Wicker Man when they tie him to the wicker sacrifice and light it on fire. That's what working for Sanofi felt like to me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone remember the time they rented out Universal Studios and when we got off the buses they had actors dressed up like reporters from the 1950's pretending to be paparazzi taking our pictures as though we was movie stars?

What about that time we went to Nashville and we had a big shindig on some bridge they rented out and it was cold as shirt? And windy too?

Or what about when they told us that they was not gonna pay for our cell phones or internet no more?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who else misses kappy's gun digging into their hip?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ES Bimbos, who else.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who can forget the time they eliminated the pension . Email came down on a friday at 501pm. Then the next meeting Ann W fumbled through explaining why it was a good thing to have pension eliminated . That was beautiful

The pass the stick meeting in Dallas where we were mandated to be in Dallas by 9 am very important meeting. We get up a 3am to get to airport to catch 530am flights and rushed into a meeting only to find a room full of change agents . We were assigned a room to go to with like 60 other people and proceeded to pass the stick where you could bitch about how you had been fucked over. HR planted people in those tools and they kept lists of people who were negative about Sanofi. That was a beautiful meeting.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the Bimbos back? All recovered from their plastic surgeries? Man, THAT must be a sight to behold!