I sat by a lake today...

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2004 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I watch as mother of salaak chews her spicy chicken.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sat by a lake today and pondered the meaning of i tunes. I can listen to any album from the 80's at any time. The majesty of this while the waves roll in warms my pharma existence....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sat by a lake today and wondered how many more chicken francais with penne vodka lunches are in my future

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you losers betta start selling or you will be swimming in the lake full time

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better lighten up Francis or Sergeant Hulka with the big toe is gonna see how far he can stick it up your azz.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a 11 year old thread on CP- classic---500 reps will soon get the lake full time.. Good luck!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the number of reps AZ has, 500 is nothing. Now 2,500 would get my attention. I am not worried in the least. My DM thinks I am a God. I kiss their ass quite often. I volunteer for everything. In other words, I know how to play this game.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well ..... Looks like you got it all figure out. My dear overly ass kissing friend you are in for a Rudd awakening. Management, upper management etc has no say in this process and tryst when I say Pascal has under promised and over achieved in his estimates. Good luck

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone look into setting up wifi out here? Someone left their Ipad out here on Friday...if it's yours I'll be in the white Altima first thing tomorrow.

Couple of new rules for the lake:

1. No kids
    2. No spouses
    3. Only bikinis until Labor Day
    4. No wine coolers (damn contract reps keep bringing them)

If we need to add more just post away.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sat by a lake today and pondered my 1% raise.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sat by a lake today and stared at my severance check and smiled

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. Still owe us the 2016 bonus check. Invest in a monthly dividend paying fund and enjoy every day w/ little worry..... SUCKERS!
    :D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:p:D

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with the bonus check moron.... You'll never get it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then I hopped aboard the new boat that I got with my bonus check and sailed off into the sunset

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sat in a hotel ballroom and banged my head against the table. I miss the lake.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sat by a lake today and contemplated drowning myself in it.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe me....you're not alone!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have surely reached enlightenment

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a douche bag.... Do you realize the Tarus comment was posted YEARS ago! I'm sure they're dead by now.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enlightenment has no time frame