I sat by a lake today...

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2004 at 2:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pure enlightenment can only be reached by leaving pharma, young grasshopper.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sat by the lake today. It was raining. I contemplated my navel hairs. It was a very fulfilling experience.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you found your enlightenment by working as a cashier at WalMart.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and wondered how diabetes and respiratory/pcp can survive in their present structure. Territories are small, districts are small. Access is awful. There is a reason why the all day lie is rampant.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Access is aweful as a result of pissing off doctors with pushy promo strategies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just remember one thing. Timing is EVERYTHING!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This classic thread is going on 15 years old. Wow.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best ever cp thread name

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sat by a lake today just a few blocks from my house. It was overast and a little chilly (I live in Florida). The thought of trying to get into one of my hospitals was making me feel like I wanted to puke. I listened to some music and fell asleep. Then I went home.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Tranquility Bay", are you still with us? I pray that you are. Have you found peace in your journey? I too am but a speck in this existence, but I march on toward retirement and laugh in the face of generic Advair. I look forward to selling the diabetes disease state since my “sleeve” is no longer needed on branded Farixga. I willl explain glucose to all of healthcare. This is my new meaning, my nirvana!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are all kind of sick. but i understand, the sickness comes from pharma. but if you just believe in yourself and forget the pharma and do the job the best you can, you might get some satisfaction. just sayin. and i know i will get a bunch of shit from this.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know the reality is not funny but I had to laugh as I have had the same day except I didn’t fall asleep. I have however slept in or rather couldn’t get out of bed being paralyzed by the thought of having to try to get in.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't understand this thread at all

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you dont understand then you must be one of the following:
    Not out in the field
    A newbie in training
    A delusional newbie
    Or just stupid
    Well maybe smart, you just dont care and have a 2nd job!
    Which is it????

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to sleep-walk your way through life and piss away any opportunity you have to be successful, AZ is the perfect place to do it!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sat by a lake today and thought “am I really here”? I thought deeper and tried thinking of some engaging questions. I went to my doctors and they were impressed with the thought provoking questions that I contemplated that am as I stared at my favorite lake.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales force reminds me of the zombies from the Walking Dead. Working for AZ is a mental disorder.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can’t be a rep.

Start at the beginning. If you don’t get it after 15 years of posts, you never will.