I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you expecting to win a trophy for running up your view count? Besides your fake Michigan personality, can you point out all your other so called “supporters”?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No I can’t. You are ruining my fantasy. I need everyone to think I have followers because I don’t have any real friends in the real world.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C'mon now Sweetness, you know you're a LOSER! YOU know by now I didn't try and run- up my VIEW count for the last 5 years! And that Michigan thing was put to rest several weeks ago! Gosh, YOU really are Ignorant!! Now, be a good boy and go play with Momma! And thank you for helping to exceed 191,000 VIEWS!
    The weather here is ideal once again. Blue skies and sunshine, supposedly for the rest of the week!
    It was very comfortable being at the lake with Amitiza this morning! The temperature now is in the upper 70's, with low humidity. Lower humidity is unusual here!
    The 'Stros managed to blow another ballgame last night, losing in Arizona 4-3. They play the Diamondbacks this afternoon there.
    Tonight the Rockets play Utah, trying to take a 3-1 lead in the playoffs!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just want all you detractors know that I am on patrol here 24/7. You better learn to love my made up stories and fake followers because I say so. If you don’t like it, I will just call you names.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the jerk who thinks he is theBarney Fife of CP, ya think you can assemble a cogent response to my post? I know, it probably scares you as it wasn’t presented to you by some mega church fairy tale peddler. Post on Poster!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone hurt the little boy’s feelings.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thank you to my supporters for "showing-up" and Idiot detractor! You know, the Ignorant fools who obviously dislike my posts, but who tune in several times each day to read them! These people are the brainless Idiots who frequent this board! We have almost 191,300 VIEWS now. My sincere thanks to my followers! You continue to make me happy!
    Well, the temperature is quite warm here. Almost 90 degrees! Even that is a little too warm for me!
    The 'Stros lost again this afternoon to the Diamondbacks. Still not much hitting.
    Tonight I'll relax and watch the Rockets play the Jazz.
    Amitiza doesn't seem to be feeling well, and I may have to take her to the Vet tomorrow. I'm worried about her.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No real supporters with they typical response if name calling. That’s s you have.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could you at least make an attempt to communicate in some recognizable form?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess you want everyone to make juvenile posts or play in the land of make believe, like you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, so tightly wound. It pained you to potty train apparently. The world is not perfect and certainly not up to your impossible standards. So, what if this thread was “hijacked”. Was ownership ever established? CP has no restrictions on squatting. Do I care that you do not believe there are others like myself that happened upon this thread by chance and once here find it enjoying to read? I do find the banter entertaining and a respite from an otherwise hectic day. So complain on complainer, just know that there are many who find you to be a house proud mouse. Hah, hah, what a charade you are!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you so much to poster# 2331 above! I'm glad my posts hold some interest for you, and are able to see the real Ignorance and Stupidity of the few detractors who continue to add to my VIEWS! I think they enjoy reading what I write almost as much as you do! I'm glad you happened upon this thread, and find it "enjoyable to read"!
    The weather here continues to be lovely! Blue skies and less humidity!
    Amitiza is feeling a little better today, so I'll hold- off on taking her to the Vet for now. We went to the lake earlier and she seemed to enjoy herself. But she did stay close to me, and didn't want to play in the water.
    Well, the Rockets played well last night, beating Utah by 13 points! They're up 3- 1 in the series. Tomorrow night they play here at Toyota Center. I'll watch. Hopefully, they can close it out! They'll probably play Golden State in the Western Finals!
    Thanks to ALL my supporters for reading my posts! You do make me happy!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With his posts of 2331 and 2332, he continues his usual pattern of making juvenile comments and playing make believe.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are calling the OP who started this thread a sick, ignorant idiot?

Without him you would not have had this thread.

Some gratitude.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, your Stupidity never ceases to amaze! Is this all YOU'VE got to bring up?? Who the OP was??
    It is really quite warm here this afternoon. The outside temperature notification gauge in my Q- 50 reads 92 degrees, as of an hour ago! I think the heat really gets to Amitiza when we go to the lake. But at least she can go into the water!
    I decided to go to the driving range this afternoon and hit a "bucket" of golf balls. It was really warm while I was hitting golf balls! . But still, I may try again tomorrow in preparation for Wednesday! I always need the practice before I actually play!
    Tonight I'll watch the 'Stros on TV. They're playing the A's in Oakland. Dallas Keuchel is pitching. I hope he gets it together! And I hope the team starts to hit!
    Thanks to my supporters. Over 191,400 VIEWS now!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is what he does. Anyone that points out his obvious issues is immediately attacked.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back when the company dumped all the reps, the guy that writes the pretend stories tried to claim that is was fake news and that he was still a rep. He has purposely avoided the topic of Sucampo no longer existing. It is all part of his pretend world in which he thinks he had a multitude of supporters, despite the lack of any supporting set of facts (including the view count he runs up).

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares? So what? I haven’t read a thing about Sucampo being an ongoing enitity or any allusions to that effect. I just enjoy the dudes posts and your continuous complaining rants alleging some ownership tort. But then again I was a big fan of Mad Magazines “Stupid answers to stupids questions” as a pubescent teen. It must be terrible to go through life with no sense of satire. Post on great poster, post on!

And now for something from Pink Floyd for your consideration which I consider to be relevant to your psychosis.

You’re trying to keep our feelings of the street. You’re nearly a real treat, all tight lips and cold feet, and don’t you feel abused? You gotta stem the evil tide, and keep it all on the inside. Mary you’re nearly a treat, Mary your nearly a treat but you’re really a cry.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite good and funny!
    The Idiot Liars who make claims against me need to be called out for what they are! My postings have always been Real and Honest! Thank you for supporting me! All these Ignorant fools have Psychosis they need to deal with! More and more of my followers are getting tired of their crap! Thankfully!
    Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier. The afternoons have been very hot, and I think Amitiza may have had a touch of "sun stroke" yesterday. I've decided not to take her to the lake in the afternoon with the temperature reaching 90 degrees!
    The ' Stros finally won a baseball game last night! They play in Oakland again tonight. McCullers pitches tonight. Keuchel pitched well last night--- Finally!.
    The Rockets play here tonight at Toyota Center, and can end the series against Utah. I hope so!