I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real and honest????

Bbbbbbwwwwwaaaaahahahahaha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I figured the Pink Floyd reference would reasonate with your detractors as they are no doubt addle brained dope smoking losers!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still talking to yourself and calling people names. Maybe you should try something new.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You detractors are so stupid, it's mind- boggling! Do YOU really believe I comment on my own posts?? How Ignorant can YOU be?? But I know I have many more supporters than YOU idiots think! You fools continue to read my posts, and adding a couple of VIEWS to my total! It's amazing to me how such Ignorant people, like Sweetness and his Momma can exist in a "sane" world, after playing doctor ALL DAY LONG!! It's difficult to avoid the name calling, when a couple of LIARS and FOOLS continue to post on this site!
    Currently we have well over 191,500 VIEWS on this board! And yes, this makes me VERY happy! It's wonderful knowing that the few detractors are adding to my total number of VIEWS! They are addicted to my posts! Six months from now I'm sure they will be committed members of my large group of supporters!!
    It is really warm here this afternoon, with temperatures over 90 degrees! Amitiza and I will stay inside. I don't mind the heat, but she doesn't do well in the afternoon heat, the older she gets!
    Tomorrow we'll be playing golf, and have an 8:15 tee time. I'll let you all know tomorrow if we manage to play 18 holes. I think we can beat the heat! We'll be having Mexican Food for lunch!
    Tonight I'll be home watching TV, to check- out the Rockets and 'Stros from my Media Room!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you comment on your own posts. That has already established. We also know how you run up the view count and we the lack of any real supporters. Your only way of trying to offset this is by name calling.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is a novel idea. How about making posts that have something to do with Sucampo give this is THE SUCAMPO BOARD.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This really grinds your ass which I find to be quite amusing. The poster is correct, you are indeed blessed with an extra chromosome. Thank you for doubling my reading pleasure. The pleasant positive postings and the rantings of a wronged wretch! It’s like Reader’s Digest on CP! Keep posting poster!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation: “It really grinds my ass that people don’t like my posts and that no one likes me. My ego is very fragile, so I created this pretend world where I have followers, but my detractors have figured out that it is all a delusion. I tried to counter this with my fake Michigan personality and now I have these fake conversations with myself. Like always, I will tell myself to keep posting and I will continue to keep calling my detractors names because I have nothing else at my disposal to cover my lies.”

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! So interesting to see how FRUSTRATED my detractors have become! Sorry, but the words Ignorant and Stupid are the only words that come to mind about these people!
    With almost 191,700 VIEWS and their small support reading my posts, what else can I call these people?? Yep, their "hooked"!! But I'm happy they're enjoying my posts, even if they do a miserable job of trying to copy my writing! My supporters know my style!
    Amitiza and I did go to the lake this morning. It was comfortable, and she played in the water. But we didn't go yesterday afternoon because of temperature in the 90's! It's just too damn hot in the afternoon.
    Well, the Rockets won last night and I think they'll be playing Golden State in the Western finals! Golden State will be a very tough opponent for the Rockets. If Steph Curry plays well, they'll be tough to beat! But the Rockets do have home court advantage this year, so that could help! I'm excited!!
    The 'Stros won last night in Oakland. They've won 2 in a row! Lance McCullers won! This afternoon at 2:00 PM they play again in Oakland. Gerritt Cole pitches for the 'Stros. He's struck out over 10 batters in all but one game! I'll watch the game on TV!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Translation:”I am getting so frustrated by my detractors and my only option is to keep calling them names. I will follow that up, as usual, by making another lame posts that looks like all my other posts.”

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhh! Another post made by one of the Frustrated detractors, who thinks he has any support here! I still wonder if he knows that his reading my posts by tuning into this board simply adds a VIEW or two to my total! Thanks in small part to him, we're getting very close to 192,000 VIEWS. It makes me happy to know that secretly, YOU DO like my posts! Bless YOU!
    Dennis, the doc's friend called and really wants us to go up in his glider next week! I think this time everyone wants to go!
    When we got to the golf course early this morning, no one wanted to play, so we cancelled because of the impending heat! It's ok, I'm glad we did. Hopefully, we'll play next week.
    Tomorrow afternoon several of us will probably go to the movies. "Rampage" is supposed to be a good movie!
    We'll try and catch the 1:00 PM show.
    And as always, thanks to my supporters who enjoy reading my posts!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be paying rent since you practically live on this board.

We already know how you are driving up your view count. It has already been explained and you don’t have any supporters.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do go for a ride in a glider! I’ve gone several times over the Irish Hills. Most of the pilots back then flew for Northwest in their day jobs. Quite an experience!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do go for a ride to the nearest office of a mental health professional so that you can get help with the voices in your head and can stop talking to yourself.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupidity, Ignorant, Dumb, YOU DON"T like being called those names?? Well, what else are YOU?? It's clearly evident that YOU fit exactly into those categories!! And of course, Sweetness and his Momma are the perfect definition! Playing doctor will allow you to go only so far!
    Almost 191,800 VIEWS now! Of course, this makes me very happy!
    It's still very warm here. When Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier this morning, the temperature was already above 80 degrees!
    A couple of us are going to the movies later to see "Rampage". The reviews have been good, and I enjoy seeing a good movie! We'll go to the 1:05 show. Tomorrow afternoon I'm planning on volunteering an hour or so at the Woman's Shelter. Debra, the manager of the Shelter said she is planning a Memorial Day Luncheon on the 26th, for women who are living here at the time. I may try to help out if I'm not at Jeff's beach house!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name calling and made up stories are more typical of a child. If you are still in middle school, then maybe you get a pass. Otherwise, don’t you think it is finally time to act like an adult?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, I simply post my thoughts on here! YOU are the one who seems to have the real problem!
    Don't YOU think it's time to act like an adult??
    So many seem to enjoy my posts! If YOU don't like them, tell us why you tune into them so many times each day, and drive- up the VIEW count! Bet YOU won't answer that!!
    Who's the adult??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have a reading comprehension problem as well? Read the posts. Who calls people names (you). Who makes up stories (you)? Are these behaviors more typical of an adult or a child (a child, of course)?

By the way, I have no clue as to this sweetness person that you refer to. Is that somehow related to your past personal interaction issues? It just adds to the juvenile nature of your posts.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, YOU know I don't make- up stories! I don't make-up things about your Ignorance, it's obvious!
    And I don't make- up stories about YOUR LACK OF CHARACTER. I predicted that YOU would NEVER answer WHY YOU continue to read my posts! And YOU haven't! I can only believe from this that deep down inside, YOU totally enjoy reading my posts!! What else could it be?? Now doesn't this make YOU somewhat of a LIAR?? YOU AVOID the TRUTH!
    I'll bet that's what my supporters believe too!
    It's still quite warm here, and I'm keeping Amitiza in the house as best I can. We'll go for a walk when the sun goes down.
    My yard guys came a bit later today. That's fine, they always do such a great job on my yard. Today they trimmed back some of the growth of leaves growing on a "trellis" I have in my backyard. It looks good cleaned- up a bit. It's next to a fountain in the yard that I have unplugged because I need to clean it!
    My continued thanks to all my loyal supporters!! You all make me very happy!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows you make up stories. It has been pointed out many times. You know it to and that is why you attack anyone critical of you. In fact, you have gotten to the point of such extreme frustration, you are left with these weak responses and juvenile antics, such as name calling.