I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Okay can anyone fill me in on this. This sounds like a winner. Who will promote this puppy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get back to political board you fat fool

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he posting his fake garbage over there as well? He has been busted over at the Jazz board.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a life, troll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, I have had a life posting for about 5 years now! If YOU had any brains, YOU would know this!
    Almost 196,200 VIEWS! Troll numbers?? Go back to playing doctor with Momma, and pretend YOU don't like reading my posts several times each day! Not bad Sweetness, for posts YOU don't like!! YOUR LIES have become so blatantly obvious, as has YOUR lack of intelligence! I wonder how many times in a day YOU actually read my posts! YOU gotta' like 'em! C'mon now Sweetness, be honest with my followers!
    Today I picked- up a very large Geriatric account for my HHC job. The two doc's here recommend a lot of Homecare for their patients. It will help with my 2nd qtr. bonus, but especially with my 3rd and 4th qtr. bonus!
    I've been trying almost a year to get this doc office to try our Homecare staff! I finally got the office to try us! I know they'll like our personnel!
    It's still incredibly hot here, with no rain in the near future. I ran the sprinkler today, but I don't think it helped much.
    Tonight I'll watch the 'Stros play on TV, and switch back and forth to the NBA Finals!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 years. Probably longer than that. Don’t you think it is time to get a life instead of being a board troll.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who killed Bill?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know who killed someone, but I do know we have over 196,200 VIEWS here! Of course, my thanks to all my supporters!
    I thank the few detractors who watch this board several times each day to read my posts! These are the couple of folks who claim they don't like me postings. (But of course they really do, or else they wouldn't read what I write). I'll bet Sweetness and his Momma enjoy my posts almost as much as playing doctor! (Nah!) My regular followers know this by now!
    Amitiza and I spent about 30 minutes at the lake earlier this morning. Because of the heat and humidity, we came home.
    My yard guys just left, and as always, did a great job!. A little rain would help the plants and grass grow, so like it or not, I'll have to run my sprinkler system. We need rain badly. The guys trimmed the tree limbs, and pruned my roses!
    The 'Stros won last night, so they split with Seattle. Now they're on a long road- trip, playing the next 4 games in Arlington against the Rangers. Tonight will be a good game. Cole is pitching for us, against Hamels with the Rangers! As always, it's on TV, so I'll watch the game!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The human race started off with incest? Yeah, maybe makes sense where you come from. ROFLMFAO ! :cool:

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here are a few fun facts:

- People that brag about view counts are running up there own view count
    - People that post on a thread over many years have no life
    - People that claim to have supports (yet have no visible supporters) are compensating for low esteem issues
    - People that call other people names are trying to seek out some revenge because they have been called out for their lies, etc

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's bring it full circle and leave this thread in peace.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye Felicia

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. At this point, the only posters that would remain are those with significant mental issues.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is so nice Sweetness, is that YOU and Momma really do enjoy my posts!
    YOU get upset with name- calling! But YOU must enjoy my posts, because what other reason is there for YOU to read my posts on this board. Several times a day, YOU and YOUR Momma scan this board to see if I've written anything! I know YOU two love reading what I've written! Why else would YOU read what I write?? YOU'RE NOT Stupid or Ignorant are YOU?? So please, when YOU and Momma aren't playing doctor, feel free to check- out this board! YOU'RE always welcome on here!
    As my supporters know, I NEVER try to run- up VIEW counts. NEVER! But we continue to show such an amazing number of VIEWS that increase each and every day! Some folks like what I write!
    I'll NEVER stop posting unless people stop reading what I write! Why should I??
    Once again I say, to those who don't like what I write, don't get mad, just don't read my posts! Really, isn't that the smart thing to do??
    Earlier today, my neighbor brought me 1 pound of Shrimp from Texas City, near Galveston. Of course I thanked him, and tomorrow my spouse and I will have "grilled" Shrimp for dinner! I love it!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What has become so pathetic, since YOU NEVER liked my posts, is WHY YOU waited so long to announce YOU are "leaving"! Since there are so very few of you, it really shouldn't affect my VIEW count, because of all my supporters who enjoy my posts!
    I hope Sweetness and his Momma will occasionally "tune in" and check- out what I've written! YOU can't play doctor 24/7 !! But I'm glad the other one or two detractors have decided to leave this board!
    Amitiza and I got to the lake earlier, and we met a couple of friends with their dogs! It was just before the heat and humidity kicked- in! As usual, Amitiza played in the water with her Frisbee. We stayed at the lake about 45 minutes before coming home.
    The 'Stros played well last night, beating the Rangers in Arlington! Tonight Justin Verlander pitches for the 'Stros! He's been amazing so far this year! His ERA is 1.28, I think!
    Also, game 4 of the NBA Finals is tonight in Cleveland. Golden State, ahead 3-0, could wrap it up tonight!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's interesting! I don't know whether Sweetness, his Momma, or a couple of his friends said they are getting off this board! I responded by stating I didn't know why it took so long to avoid my posts that they didn't like to begin with! What fool would read posts several times each day, that he didn't like??
    It really doesn't matter because my followers will add to the VIEWS on this board anyway! There are so few detractors who post here, it really doesn't amount to much anyway! Over 196,300 VIEWS now!!
    But as long as people seem to enjoy what I write, I'll continue to post!
    Tonight I'll watch the 'Stros play the Rangers in Arlington, and watch the NBA Finals in Cleveland!
    There is some talk going around here that the Rockets may sign Lebron James for next season! Can you imagine that??? I'll believe it when I see it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, my neighbor said he will help me replant some of my roses later today. They need to be moved!
    Amitiza and I spent time at the lake earlier, and she chased the Frisbee in the water! Because it's the week- end, and because school is out for the summer, the lake was quite crowded!
    My thanks to my supporters for checking in. We now have over 196,400 VIEWS!
    The 'Stros won last night again, and will continue to play the Rangers again in Arlington this evening! Charley Morton pitches for us. He's 7-1 so far!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

During the last 11 years I have had a nice career in the pharmaceutical industry. I work as a "TRAINER" today, with a large company!
    However I am still concerned about Bill Clark's family. His family needs to KNOW that almost everyone at Jazz, now accepts the FACT that Bill died of a Natural Causes. Jazz Pharma finally KNOWS the TRUTH! The FREAKS are exposed! This brings closure to Bill's family. I will continue to expose the CONSPIRACY FREAKS! I do enjoy exposing them! And they NEVER, EVER back- up their reasoning!!!!
    NO EVIDENCE, NO PROOF, NO CREDIBILITY!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No clue what the above poster means.
    But I'm very excited that now the VIEW count is above 196,600! Thanks again to my supporters for enjoying my posts!
    It's still quite warm here, but yesterday we got some rain for about 45 minutes! There's a chance we may get rain again this afternoon!
    The 'Stros won again last night in Arlington! The play the final game of the series this afternoon at 2:00 PM
    Dallas Keuchel.pitches for us today. He needs a win badly!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I went to the lake this morning for about 45 minutes, again. Although it's still quite warm, the humidity may have dropped a bit, making it easier to bare! Amitiza still enjoyed playing in the water, and there were quite a few kids there with their pets, since school is out.
    This afternoon I'll probably go to the Woman's Shelter and offer to help them out. It's Monday, and I know they got new "stuff" over the week- end! Working a register helps "hone" my selling skills!
    I hope Sweetness and his Momma take time out of playing doctor to read some of my posts! I really believe they enjoy most of my posts!
    The 'Stros won yesterday, beating the Rangers for the 4th time in a row in Arlington! But Dallas Keuchel was terrible.! He had a 6 run lead and blew it!! He's just lost his skills, it seems. The 'Stros don't play today, and continue playing in Oakland vs A's tomorrow!