I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Feel free to call me "Bill" if YOU choose to! I've told YOU before, my initials really are P.M.!
    Sweetness is someone who, along with his Momma think they don't like my posts!
    The problem is that someone who does something they really don't like, like read this board, is IDNORANT!
    What else would YOU call someone who continually does something they don't like??? Are they FORCED to read my posts??? NO, of course not! But they do! Do they say WHY they are attracted to my posts??? NO, of course not!
    The only word for the two of them is IGNORANT! But I will admit I'm happy the increase my VIEW count, just a little! Thanks for that! Over 201,500 VIEWS now!
    And the 'Stros won again last night! This afternoon they play the Angels again in Anaheim! McCullers pitches for the ' Stros!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once you were called out for double dip posting the same psycho banter on the Jazz site, you quickly left that thread. Lmao.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People just like playing your little game with you. So sad.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, even the casual observer who looks at this board and read my posts, wonders why YOU are so afraid of telling the TRUTH!
    Every day there are almost 100 new VIEWS on the board. As I've said, the numbers don't lie Only YOU and MOMMA lie!
    And these observers seem to wonder HOW and WHY a person would continue to come onto this board, when they're so unhappy with my posts! They see how YOU refuse to answer any questions about why YOU read my posts, looking for what I may have written several times a day!
    This is a perfect description of IGNORANCE on YOUR part! I'm sorry, but that's exactly what YOU are!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi Barney. It looks like you are still on patrol, yet everyone is still having fun at your expense. Maybe you could go back to the Jazz board and have better luck there..........hahahahahaha

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Astros are losing today. Yay!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi everyone. I came to this board after some very strange interactions with an individual that stops by our shelter from time to time. Over the past couple years, he would come up to me and ask if he could come to my beach house (I don’t own a beach house). He would always call me “Jeff” (not my real name). I never really took him seriously and just thought he had some mild mental issues like others at the shelter. This last weekend, however, was a bit scary. He actually followed me home. I told him to leave me alone and he freaked out. He started talking about all the good times we had in the past. I told him those things never happened, yet he wouldn’t stop. He said to come to this site and that I could read about all our adventures. I did a bit of reading and it is a bit sad and scary at the same time. I wonder how stable he really is.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, the 'Stros lost yesterday! They can't win 'em all!!
    And Sweetness, I'll be here! It's too much fun watching a couple of IGNORANT people write their posts, and trying to tell our readers that they don't like my posts, despite almost 100 NEW VIEWS each day!
    Sweetness and his Momma have to enjoy my postings! Why else would they look at this board several times each day??? And YES, they are ruled by FEAR of the TRUTH!
    Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier this morning. Today is supposed to be the warmest day of the year here- 102 degrees! Yesterday was the first day the temperature officially reached 100 degrees!
    The 'Stros play in Colorado tomorrow, Tuesday. No game today.
    Views now up over 201,600! Read 'em and weep!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that. Freak show man is losing it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, how DUMB does a person have to be to say nothing, but just attack someone!
    YOU and YOUR Momma must be so upset when YOU look at the VIEW count on this board! YOU just can't seem to get away from the TRUTH!
    The TRUTH will follow YOU when YOU try to post! At least playing doctor is personal and private between the two of you.
    But when YOU come on this board several times each day, YOU expose YOUR IGNORANCE to all the VIEWERS! Anyone who comes on this board sees it! NO, YOU can't hide it!
    I think the temperature may have broken a record! It's quite hot here. Hopefully, we're in for cooler weather soon! I do hope we're able to play golf on Wednesday. At least 9 holes.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. It was apparent that he had issues when reading this board, but it looks like he is even more unbalanced then we thought. He seriously needs to get.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! It's amazing how IGNORANT Sweetness and his Momma are! They continue to read a board they don't like, then complain about me and my posts!
    All this as the VIEW count continues to increase all day! This is pure IGNORANCE, by definition! What else could it be??? Even the casual reader who comes on this board is able to see how dumb he is! And of course, he continuously REFUSES to tell our readers why he comes on this board! He's afraid and so much in fear that he is in the minority!! Everyone knows it! Just look at his lack of information!
    Amitiza and I wet to the lake earlier, and she enjoyed running by the shoreline and going in the water! When it started getting too hot, we came home!
    Tonight the 'Stros play in Colorado. Cole pitches! Game time is at 7:30 CST!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just wish there was someone who could intervene and get this guy some help.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, if YOU'RE "REALLY" so frustrated with this board, perhaps YOU shouldn't read it!! WHY would someone frustrate themselves for NO reason???? Isn't that just Stupidity????
    I worry about YOUR mental state.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something really put this guy over the edge about 5 years ago when he started down this path of instability.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 Years ago I thought it might be nice to write about things in my life!
    Sweetness, I NEVER thought that even a few people, would be IGNORANT enough to continue to check- out this board, even though they show a strong dislike for what I write!
    It's so interesting that every day the VIEW count increases substantially! Many people over the last 5 years have enjoyed my posts! This is exciting! And the numbers DON'T LIE!
    The 'STROS won again last night against Colorado! They won in the 10th inning! They play Colorado again this evening. I think Morton pitches for the 'Stros!
    We're getting close to 202,000 VIEWS now!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again, because of the heat and humidity, we decided NOT to play golf today.
    But we did have some great Mexican Food for lunch! I had beef enchiladas! Excellent!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5 YEARS.......YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.....GET HELP.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't read this board Sweetness, and maybe YOU won't have a problem! Check- out the number of VIEWS, and it will be clear that YOU and Momma have a serious problem! Playing doctor???
    Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier this morning. It was a bit more comfortable because the humidity was lower! But yes, it was still hot!
    My yard guys came this morning, and did their usual fine job on my yard. I need to run the sprinkler because the grass and beds are very dry, since we've had no rain for about 10 days! It's just hot and dry around here. Typical Texas weather.
    The 'Stros lost last night in Colorado. It was a game they probably should not have lost. There's no game today, and they're home tomorrow night against the Rangers. Keuchel pitches. I may go to a game this week- end here at Minute Maid Park! I am somewhat concerned about their lack of quality relief pitching.
    The VIEW count on this board is now up over 201,900!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You do have a problem, yet you are in denial. It is too bad that you don’t have anyone around you that can get you the help you do desperately need.