I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Sweetness, YOU are the one who needs help. Why do YOU continually come on this board several times each day to satisfy YOUR thirst for my posts???
    The above question will go UNANSWERED because of YOUR incredible FEAR of admitting the TRUTH! YOU can't even answer a simple question! YOU live in FEAR of admitting why you read this board!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calling everyone sweetness and making insults doesn't really help your case. It just adds to what people say about you. Don't you think you should try and live your life in the real world, versus making up a fake life here?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, I don't know, YOU seem to be making a fake life here by reading my posts several times each day!
    And Sweetness, YOU and Momma continue to NEVER mention why it is that YOU frequent a board YOU seem to CRITICIZE so much!
    Everyone would love to know WHY YOU enjoy reading the posts on here so much! This is why YOU have NO CREDIBILITY! YOU need to desperately look at YOUR OWN life! Maybe try answering questions!
    The 'Stros play the Rangers here tonight.
    Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier this morning. It's helpful that the humidity is lower now

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your constant attacking and name calling of people indicates that you know that you are wrong and that you need to get help.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, really be lieve YOU are IGNORANT, by definition! And what about Mama??
    Why would any human being who dislikes and criticizes me and what I write, continue to read my posts???
    It has to be pure IGNORANCE! What else could it possibly be??? And of course, YOU offer NO answer!
    Therefore, as other followers and other casual viewers suggest, YOU MUST like my posts!
    Today the VIEW count is up over 202,200!
    it's still so hot here. Amitiza and I spent almost an hour at the lake earlier. Both she and I were ready to come back home!
    The 'Stros lost big time last night to the Rangers. Keuchel lost again! They play again tonight at 6:30. I'm not sure who will pitch for the 'Stros!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh look. How novel. The little child is back with his name calling and stories. I sure hope he doesn’t call me names as well as it might hurt my feelings and make me cry.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He certainly does act like a child. Beyond the name calling and story telling, the continuous use of CAPS indicates he has severe insecurities. He then tries to assure himself by taking pride in an engineered view count.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don’t give no f’ks yeah.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, NO name calling.
    But in all honesty, don't YOU think it's rather STUPID to check out a board you dislike and criticize, several time each day??? Not too intelligent is it??? But everyone knows it's a question YOU will NEVER have the "guts" to answer!
    Over 202,300 VIEWS now. The numbers don't lie!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch! I am sure you really hurt his feelings by calling him sweetness as well. We are also so impressed with the fact that you have been successful in running up the view count to such a high number. You must be so proud of that accomplishment. It was such a great use of your time. Maybe you should put that on your resume so that you can move up from that big job in home healthcare. With that impressive view count you racked up, I am sure Warren Buffet might consider you as his replacement. I also find your fan club to be impressive. The have filled up this board so much that it is hard to get a comment in.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now Sweetness, YOU and Momma know full well that I have NEVER run up the VIEW count!
    Just another lie, along with YOUR failure to say why YOU read this board several times each day! YOU'RE just so frightened, and have NO credibility!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, I am sure he is frightened that you called him Sweetness, just like you have done so to many others. They are all just frozen with terror with each post you make. Also, glad to see you confirming thousands of times that you are not running up your view count. I guess the website is not counting all these multiple times per day you are checking in to see if someone comments and how your posts are not showing through on the main page generating click throughs. You are such a special person to have a unique situation here on this board.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most difficult part of my posts for everyone who looks at this board, whether a casual obese or a supporter, is WHY they continue to do it! It shows pure IGNORANCE for someone to continually search a board that they dislike so much! WHY Sweetness, would someone do this??? Don't YOU think it shows a real lack of human intelligence??? Most people believe this! There are well- over 202,400 VIEWS now!
    IT's still quite warm here. They are predicting rain for tomorrow, and we need it!
    Amitiza and I did spend half an hour at the lake earlier today. It was enjoyable!
    The 'Stros lost again yesterday to the Rangers! Three in a row! Tonight they play in Seattle. Cole is pitching for the 'Stros! They need to win badly, even though Altuve is on the DL!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do “obese” people have to do with this board? Who are these “supporters “? Is there some secret phone number or other route of communication that we don’t know about? Why is everyone else named “sweetness”? Why do you provide weather reports and baseball reports when we can all read the news ourselves? Do you think people are too stupid to look for that information themselves? Why are you still talking about a self inflated view count number? Aren’t you embarrassed for people to find out how much of your life you have wasted making juvenile posts?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to work you Schlub.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now sweetness, YOU and momma know full well that I have a home healthcare job and am pulling down a cool $50k/year. YOU’RE just jealous.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, You're partially correct. I double dip with 2 jobs!
    But enough about me! Lets find out why YOU continue to read this board. A board YOU obviously dislike so much! Some day I hope YOU are NOT so FRIGHTENED, and can tell us! But YOUR fear is evident!
    I have to admit, I do like it Sweetness, when YOU and your Momma come onto this board and help (slightly) to increase the VIEW count!. And YOU know the numbers DON'T ever LIE! People are curious about what's written here! They're also curious WHY YOU choose read the posts several times each day!
    Still no rain yet. A lot of folks here were hoping the rain would start by noon today.
    My yard is quite dry. My sprinkler doesn't quite do the job of watering. There's no substitute for a good rain shower!
    I let Amitiza run in the back yard, but she only stays out about 5 minutes in the afternoon! It's in the high 90's, and I know she's uncomfortable!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just one big broken record:

1. Calling everyone sweetness
    2. Making a career out of posting here (no, it is not a second job)
    3. Using CAPS to compensate for lack of intelligent posting
    4. Repeating the same stupid stories
    5. Running up the view count