I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO, Sweetness and his Momma, as well as the other couple of fools, continue to post on a board that everyone knows they don' like! I wonder if they even realize that each time they come onto this board, the VIEW count increases!
    NAH, they're too IGNORANT to know! Just as they're too IGNORANT to know you can't just increase the VIEW count at will!
    Using CAPS to compensate for lack of intelligent posting???? Another DUMB

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone not see how IGNORANT Sweetness and his Momma are???
    If these 5 things really bothered them, they wouldn't post on this board! They would AVOID this website!
    But they do. And they NEVER tell us why they are so DUMB as to post here if they really don't like my posts. They are too DUMB to realize that each time THEY come onto this board, the VIEW count increases a little bit!
    The VIEW count cannot be increased at will. The VIEW count increases when my supporters and/ or the casual observer comes onto this site!
    Using CAPS to compensate for lack of intelligent posting??? Why would they be DUMB enough to say this???
    This is THEIR 'broken record"!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct on all points. It is also obvious that he continues to do each of these because he has been exposed and is trying to counteract the people that criticize him. If this were not the case, he would just ignore people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exposed??? By whom???
    Again we ask: Why would anyone, Sweetness, come on a board they dislike??? Doesn't this fit the definition of IGNORANCE??? MY posts are enjoyed by people who enjoy reading them! Over 202,500 VIEWS!
    Why would someone who dislikes them so much add to the VIEW count??? Another question YOU won't answer! YOU can't answer, YOU'RE too frightened to say YOU really like my posts!
    And it's obvious YOU'RE NOT very bright!
    Well, we did finally get some rain today! It rained for an hour earlier this afternoon. We do need more rain!
    The 'Stros play again in Seattle tonight. Morton pitches. I hope he can turn things around!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look now, sweetness, I have to call YOU and everyone else sweetness because I want to give the illusions that YOU are only one person and that I don’t have all these detractors. YOU are also hurting my feelings when people know that I have LIED about my jobs, so stop doing that. I use CAPS because I think it will make my comments more believable, when everyone actually knows that I am IGNORANT. I have to REPEAT the same things because I really can’t come up with much new. That is also why I don’t very often anymore over at the Jazz board. My VIEW count. if HUGE. I have worked long and hard on running up that VIEW count. Yes, it is a DUMB thing to take pride in a view count as it only measure how much of my life I have wasted, yet I have nothing else to brag about.

Like always, I am on patrol here 24/7. I will be back on here denying things and making up stories as always......why?..........because I have nothing else to do with my life or time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for finally making an honest post. I doubt you will see as much honesty in your future posts.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, nobody will fall for your phony post!
    What everyone wants to know is why YOU and Momma continue to look at a board you supposedly dislike so much! But YOU NEVER answer this question because YOU are so very frightened to answer! It is so obvious! Anyone else would have the "guts" to answer! EVERYONE knows this, and of course, YOU have NO CREDIBILITY! PITIFUL!
    But the VIEW count keeps rising! Over 202,600 now! This must cause YOU much pain! The numbers DON'T LIE, and they CAN'T be manipulated! People are interested in what's written here.
    When I sign- off I'll watch the 'Stros game in my Media Room. Keuchel is pitching and we never know how he'll do. The 'Stros traded for a good reliever, but he supposedly has an issue with spousal abuse! Can't wait to see how things turn out! His name is Osuna, and they got him from Toronto!
    But I'm happy they at least are trying to improve the "bullpen"!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Perhaps Osuna will be over at the women’s shelter doing community service in honor of his victims.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you slipped back to your old lying ways. You really are a mess.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have spoken the TRUTH every time on this board!
    what about YOU Sweetness??? Are YOU and Momma EVER going to tell us WHY YOU continue to read this board, a board YOU try to tell us YOU don't like??? NO??? This shows everyone how frightened and how IGNORANT YOU TWO really are! All our VIEWERS see what YOU really are!
    Every day the VIEW count rises! I think this is what YOU hate the most, and causes YOU to AVOID commenting on anything relevant!
    But remember, YOU do continue to add to the VIEW count! NO LIES!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bill has risen from the dead over on the Jazz site and now appears on this thread. Lmao

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look, sweetness. You know that I have to call YOU a LIAR, because I need convince people that I am not lying, when I really am. The VIEW count is important to mebecause I want OTHERS to think I am popular and that people like what I have to say, even though I am really the one that is driving up the VIEW count. If I stop doing this, Ihave to life so let me have MY pretend world.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! Sweetness and his Momma are trying to copy me! Of course they can't, because people who look at this board just shake their heads! And people DO KNOW how to read the VIEW count! They see it increase every day as my followers and the casual interested "board watchers" continue to look- in to see what is written!
    Playing doctor sometimes has to stop, so several times each day Sweetness and his Momma tune into this web- site! I think they really do like it! Would anyone be Ignorant enough to look at a web- site they disliked???
    Amitiza and I walked around the neighborhood this afternoon. We only walked about 20 minutes before I sensed she was getting too warm. We came home and I went grocery shopping.
    The 'Stros don't play today. Tomorrow they play the Dodgers in L.A. They managed to win 2 out of 3 from Seattle this week! They maintain a 5 game lead in the division!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weather man said that today would probably be the last day for the lower humidity! It's been more comfortable with lower humidity despite the high temperature- about 96 degrees each day!
    Amitiza and I spent about an hour at the lake, and she played in the water close to the shore. She has become very sensitive to the heat in general, and it takes her a couple of hours usually to "cool down" once we come home from the lake.
    We're over 202,800 VIEWS now, and getting close to 203,000! I think many "casual" observers are now beginning to read my posts, along with my followers! I appreciate this very much!
    The ' Stros play the Dodgers tonight in L.A. The game begins at 9:00 PM here, and I hope I can stay awake to watch the entire game!
    I agreed to take some women from the Woman's Shelter shopping next Monday afternoon.
    I hope Sweetness and his Momma have a pleasant week- end! Lets keep increasing that VIEW count!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could have saved time by saying you are mentally impaired.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, if YOU don't like the posts, don't read them! Save time. YOU know you are in the vast MINORITY!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You really lack self awareness. People are making you look foolish on this site and you are playing right into their hands. In the end, you are just building up a legacy of lunacy and you only have yourself to thank for that.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness:
    It's really very simple. Even someone as Ignorant as you can understand.
    If YOU DON'T LIKE my posts, DON'T read them several times each day!
    If YOU DO LIKE my posts, continue to read them and increase the VIEW count!
    Surely YOU are intelligent enough to understand this!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a long track record of lies. Your entire post is just one B.S. and you know it. That is why you constantly monitor the board to try and counteract what people are saying. Deal with it, Skippy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness I have always told the TRUTH. And many people enjoy what I write!
    YOU LIE! For example, can YOU tell us WHY YOU continuously look at a we- site YOU dislike so much???
    C'mon now, all our VIEWERS would like to know WHY YOU post several times a day, on a board YOU dislike so much!! I DON'T think YOU have the "GUTS" to answer, do YOU??? YOU'RE NOT fooling the VIEWERS!
    Almost 203,000 VIEWS DON'T LIE!!
    YES Sweetness, I'm dealing with it! Are YOU???