I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What idiot would be jealous of a view count on a backwater message board? Why is a high view count not worthy? Is this the best you can do with your precious seconds on this earth?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Sweetness, have YOU become a ''Philosopher" now??? YOU still "skate by" without disclosing why YOU come on this board and post! I think everyone wants to know. We have now gone beyond 226,100 VIEWS! And still, YOU say nothing of value here! YOU still are without any CREDIBILITY! And still, many observers read the posts here!
    The weather here is still quite mild! The temperature here will reach the mid- 60's at least. Amitiza enjoyed her walk by the lake earlier, and we'll probably go back to the lake this afternoon.
    Tonight some friends are coming over, and we'll probably watch a movie in my Media Room. Converting to a Media Room was probably one of the best things I've done!
    Several of us will go out for Mexican Food before coming back to my house!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

.......and another person is sweetness. When will we actually see a post by a do called “supporter”. After all, we are asked to believe that there are a few hundred thousand views all coming from these “supporters “, so it would make sense that at least a few hundred posts (a very small percentage) would actually show up.........unless.........gasp.........there aren’t any real supporters............hhhhhmmmmmmm.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C'mon Sweetness, YOU still refuse to tell our VIEWERS WHY YOU read this board! A board YOU dislike so much! FEAR and AVOIDANCE are the main causes WHY YOU have NO CREDIBILITY here! And WHY does the VIEW count continue to rise, all day, everyday??? Say what YOU will, but the numbers don't lie! The VIEW count is now over 226,300! Accept it Sweetness! Try answering the question! YOU have NO "GUTS", and any viewer can see it! So why should they comment???
    Amitiza and I met our friends at the lake this morning. The weather is still quite comfortable, with temperature in the 60's! We'll go back if the rain stays away.
    This afternoon and evening I'll watch the football playoff games in my Media Room! Another reason why I'm glad we converted to it!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all would be happy to answer any questions that any viewer/supporter might have. Maybe someday one will visit this board. Can you find one?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people do enjoy reading this board! The VIEW count numbers don't lie! They CANNOT be manipulated!
    YOU know this. If they could, YOU would at least tell us how!
    YOU are AFRAID to say why YOU view this board so often. YOU are afraid to tell us how the numbers can be manipulated- they CAN'T be! YOU could NEVER explain why people like my posts!
    YOU LIE and ACCUSE, and have NO CREDIBILITY!
    And the VIEW count keeps increasing! And YOU"RE too AFRAID to accept the TRUTH! YOU offer NO SPECIFICS! YOU just CAN'T!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just a few tips. First, leave a gap of a day or two (versus minutes) if you want to try and trick people into thinking that you are not just hanging around the board running up the view count. Secondly, make a few fake posts pretending to be a few supporters. Otherwise, people know it is just you running up the count, as boards with counts in the tens and hundreds of thousands will have a huge number of comments from the viewers. Third, don’t keep claiming to view count can’t be run up, when people can spend a few seconds making multiple views and see for themselves that the numbers go up. Lastly, don’t make up a pretend lifestyle that doesn’t match the income level you reported previously. It doesn’t take a math genius to figure out the mismatch.

By the way, if you don’t want to look even more pathetic, avoid the urge to try and act like none of this is true. Your comments have gone way beyond the level of silly.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again Sweetness, YOU use words, but say NOTHING! YOU know I never fake posts, so why should I lie??? I'll leave the LYING to YOU! Of course, YOU have NO CREDIBILITY among anyone who reads this board! I have NEVER once ever attempted to run up the VIEW count! NO person can spend days opening- up posts just to increase the VIEW count!
    And of course, YOU clearly REFUSE to tell our viewers why YOU frequent this board so many times each day! YOU'RE terrified to answer this! If my comments have "gone beyond the level of silly", WHY are YOU so IGNORANT that YOU continue to read them??? YOU'RE just NOT very "bright"!
    C'mon now Sweetness, our viewers will begin to believe YOU enjoy my posts!! I KNOW YOU DO!
    YOU are a scared LIAR who AVOIDS telling the TRUTH at all costs! Almost 226,400 VIEWS, and the numbers DON'T LIE! They increase every day!
    It's a bit colder today. But Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier and met our friends! I invited a few of them over to my house to watch the NFL games in my Media Room! They'll bring the food!! I love having friends here at the house!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I post therefore I am.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we all know exactly what YOU are!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am the KING of this board, sweetness. I am the best at running of a VIEW count and it only matters what I say.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only a bunch of pharma sales reps would start fighting about how many views, if the views are legitimate, if they could get more views, etc. The breed all companies love.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s worse than that. The person bragging about the view count, that they ran up, isn’t even in pharma. This person pretended to still be working at Sucampo long after the reps were all let go. After getting caught in this lie, this person then claimed to be working a job in home healthcare services (making a measly $50k/yr).

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well. it's obvious we've got a couple of LIARS and AVOIDERS on this board, along with many people who enjoy the posts! Thanks to all, as we have over 226,700 VIEWS! I'm glad you enjoy reading my posts!
    But look how interesting it is that a few people who hate my posts still read this board several times each day! And they just can't seem to tell us WHY they read a board they dislike so much!
    FEAR, AVOIDANCE, and IGNORANCE runs their life! They're so afraid of the TRUTH! But I do thank them for increasing the VIEW count! I'm not sure they understand what they are doing! Pure IGNORANCE!
    It was rather chilly this morning. But Amitiza and I went for our walk by the lake. This afternoon the temperature will be in the low 60's! Kinda' nice for January!
    Wednesday should be good for golf!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, there is only one LIAR here. I can help you find that person. Go find the nearest mirror. You will find the LIAR looking back at you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still refusing to answer questions, Sweetness! How much IGNORANCE does it take for someone who dislikes this board so much to continue to read it and post several times each day??? And to refuse to admit YOUR FEAR and AVOIDANCE! Amazing!
    If YOU had any "GUTS" at all, YOU would face facts and see the actual VIEW count! But TRUTH is something YOU AVOID, and refuse to confront! YOU have NO CREDIBILITY here, and YOU are ruled by IGNORANCE!
    Our viewers see through YOU because YOU CAN'T deal with questions!
    But thanks for helping to increase the VIEW count each time YOU post!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bbbwwwaaaahahahahaha.......respondingin minutes, the desperation in your post and the lack of supporters tells us all we need to know.

19. #3199 anonymous, Jan 14, 2019 at 8:19 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2019 at 8:25 PM
    anonymous

anonymous Guest

J
    Come on now, Sweetness. You need to let me have my PRETEND life and let me keep running up my VIEW count. It is all I have to look forward to.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want answers? Okay, here are some answers. Almost every day for the last 8 years, you have made mindless posts along with a major push to run up a view count (for no rational reason). Several of us have decided to point out the silliness of your little endeavor and, along the way, have watched you continually embarrass yourself. To some degree it has been a bit of entertainment poking fun at you and then watching you dance around like a little puppet as you try to keep your little fantasy world from imploding. While some might not think it is right for us to poke fun of you, it appears that you are an adult and it is fair game to make fun of a person that communicates like a child. Of course, if there is some kind of mental challenge that you face, that would clearly be wrong. So if you could clarify that one item, then I am sure we would all just apologize and leave you to getting helpor coping with your situation.