I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember this old post back from 2010, when you said you were working, yet it was pointed out that Columbus Day was a company holiday? Remeber when you then claimed to be a rep long after the company disbanded the sales force? We then have the long history of how you run up the view count, yet you try to act people never explained how you ran up the view count, exposing those lies as well. It seems you have such a long history of lying that it becomes second nature to you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, YOU are amazing!
    The best YOU can do is pull up posts from almost 9 years ago???
    But I am glad to see that YOU have been such a good fan of mine for such a long time! Have YOU continued to read my posts over the last 9 years??? It's readers like YOU who make my day!
    Thanks for YOUR loyal support!! I'm THRILLED!
    I'm going to have lunch now, and then probably take Amitiza on her afternoon walk. It's quite chilly out still, with temperature still in the 40's!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unbelievable. The lies are one thing. Wasting your life like this for 9 years, and running, is really sad. It also looks to be an overwhelming obsession as we all see the response shortly after this post. Who in their right mind would do that?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO, what is amazing is that YOU NEVER get SPECIFIC, Sweetness! NEVER! Specifically, what LIES are YOU talking about??? YOU NEVER discuss the issues!
    The reason why I have posted for about 9 years, is that many people enjoy reading my posts, as is evidenced by the VIEW count! 230,000 VIEWS and rising!
    And what is YOUR overwhelming obsession with posting several times each and every day on a board YOU claim bothers YOU so much??? Will YOU EVER have the "GUTS" to tell us why??? Sweetness, YOU need to look in the mirror!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The poster is clearly not of a right mind. Notice that the poster has responded again in a short time, confirming that he/she spends all of his/her time on this board. Combined with the lack of any supporting comments, this confirms that this person is obsessed with keeping up a charade and has his/her ego all wrapped up in a view count that he/she has continued to run up.

Because of the need to feed this ego, the poster will go to every extreme to keep the false narrative alive. The only thing that could help in a situation like this is for a family member to step in. Sadly, this is highly unlikely since this behavior has been in place for 9 long years.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe the doctor, the guy with the beach house, his golfing buddies, the women at the shelter, the cooks at the Chinese restaurant, and the dog could stage an intervention.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“You can’t fix stupid”

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, "STUPID" is when someone reads a board several times each day. A board they claim they dislike! Why would they be DUMB enough to do this???
    Read 'em and weep! We now have a VIEW count of almost 231,000! Thanks to everyone who enjoys the posts! And they easily see YOUR IGNORANCE and FEAR come through by YOUR AVOIDANCE of every issue. They all know YOU are a LIAR! But the VIEW count numbers DON"T LIE! They are there and visible for all to see! Some people enjoy reading this board!
    The weather here remains quite cold, with temperature in the 40's. But tomorrow it's supposed to reach the upper 60's! Great! I really hate cold weather.
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier with friends. We walked for only about 30 minutes and then came home! We'll probably try it again this afternoon!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it is mental issues, perhaps medications and/or counseling would make n improvement.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, take YOUR best shot! Keep up the AVOIDANCE! And of course, keep up the VIEW count!
    I love it!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The posts generated by the few that are having fun at your expense, are only a drop in the bucket compared to the view count you have successfully run up in your own. It is not surprising, as you have been working on your view count on a daily basis for the past 9 years.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, YOU continue YOUR LIES! I have NEVER ONCE tried to run up the VIEW count. And by now I think all my supporters know this! Why would I do it???
    I again ask YOU to explain how to run up a VIEW count! It CANNOT be done! Just as I ask YOU WHY you gravitate towards a board YOU dislike so much! I know YOU will ALWAYS AVOID answering! YOUR FEAR and YOUR IGNORANCE rule YOU!
    But all our VIEWERS know YOU by now! Always an attack, NEVER address the issue!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nine years. That’s a long time to do anything consistently. I guess you could be commended for your commitment to a wholly useless activity.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Just take the L”

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, 9 (nine) years shows YOUR loyalty to my posts! Grudgingly, I can only say thank- you!
    And as of this morning, we have over 231,200 VIEWS up-to-date on this board!
    I wonder, over the years how many times Sweetness has added to the VIEW count! Not bad for someone who always "knocks" my posts!
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake this morning with friends. She always enjoys it!
    The temperature today is supposed to get close to 70 degrees!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be embarrassed if someone found out I spent 9 years of my life making up stories of a childish nature and taking pride in running up a view count. It is one step below picking out lint from one’s navel.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, thank you so much for YOUR loyalty! 9 years is most appreciated!
    It's supposed to reach almost 70 degrees here today. Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier with friends!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Truth is that I have NEVER, EVER knowingly LIED on this board. I think that all the VIEWERS who read this board on a regular basis know this! Just as I have NEVER, EVER attempted to run up the VIEW count over the last 9 plus years. I think the regular VIEWERS know this as well!
    But what I think you all should be concerned about are the blatant LIES and attacks on me! These come by a person or people who are so AFRAID to tell us WHY it is that they claim they dislike this board, but will NEVER, EVER tell is WHY they continue to view the posts several times each day! This is what should be questioned by our VIEWERS!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“knowingly”? So there is your loophole? Since it is a mental issue, we shouldn’t consider your commemts to be lies and that your not really responsible for running up the view count?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now Sweetness, YOU know full well that the VIEW count can never be run up! But YOUR IGNORANCE that comes into play with every post, shows our VIEWERS what YO are. How YOU pick on every word! So tell everyone Sweetness, how do YOU run- up the VIEW count??? C'mon, tell us!
    And of course, once again YOU NEVER, EVER say WHY YOU look at a board YOU dislike! YOU simply use AVOIDANCE! Our VIEWERS see through YOU! YOU have NO CREDIBILITY, and YOU are a LIAR!
    It's a lovely day here, with temperature now in the 60's. Amitiza and I walked at the lake earlier! The high tomorrow s supposed to only be in the mid-50's! Strange weather!