I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure that all of your fans will post here to confirm that they are responsible for increasing the view count and not you.

Okay supporters. Post away!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Sweetness, we're still all waiting for YOU to tell us WHY someone would continue posting on a board they dislike! Who, but an IDIOT would do such a thing???
    I think it's all about YOUR IGNORANCE, FEAR of the TRUTH, and LACK OF CREDIBILITY, that makes YOU gravitate towards this board! Everyone knows the numbers don't lie! Now over 231,300 VIEWS!
    These are things YOU can NEVER, EVER address! AVOIDANCE is how YOU cover up dealing with the issues! What YOU do is so clearly obvious to all who view at this board!
    The weather continues to be mild here. When Amitiza and I walk at the lake later, it will be shorts and a polo shirt! This weather makes me happy!
    Hopefully, golf on Wednesday will be enjoyable!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I understand football season is over and you two are bored out of your minds. But life goes on without football and both of you should use the time to do something productive with your lives like getting yourselves into therapy to treat your mental illnesses.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If there really are all these supporters, they should be able to tell us what is on their minds. We should see hundreds of comments come pouring in at any minute, right..........unless........gasp........someone is running up that view count.......hahahahahaha.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, even after nine (9) years of following my posts, I can only accept YOUR loyalty! But YOU are still IGNORANT for trying to AVOID answering WHY it is that YOU obviously enjoy this board! But still, 9 years is a long time for YOU supporting my posts! I guess I have to say thank- you for slightly running- up the VIEW count over the years!
    Of course YOU know the VIEW count CANNOT be run up. If it could be, YOU would clearly be glad to tell us how to do it! But YOU AVOID this, Sweetness! This is something YOU will NEVER, EVER talk about! YOU would explain it if it could be run up!
    I's quite cloudy here, and it looks like rain. But Amitiza and I went to the lake because it's 73 degrees!
    We enjoyed walking by the shoreline, and Amitiza splashed in the water! It was great watching her play!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have seen anyone, including the people you call sweetness following you for 9 years. No one, but you, is sick enough to do that. By the way, where are all these fans of yours? Shouldn’t we be seeing hundreds or thousands of comments by now?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, YOU'RE really very dumb. Well over 231,000 VIEWS. And YOU know the numbers don't LIE.
    If YOU had the brains, YOU would see that there have been many comments.
    On a recent post of YOURS Sweetness, YOU referred to my post from 2010! 9 years ago, and YOU still look at a board YOU dislike, several times each day! WHY?????? So afraid of the TRUTH!
    And thanks for upping the VIEW count!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, no comments from any fans. I wonder how the view count is going up? I wonder who is running it up? Who likes to brag about the view count? Who could that possibly be?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once again Sweetness YOU can't say how the VIEW count is "run up"!
    Now YOU have 3 LIES to deal with!
    1. The View count CANNOT be run up! If so, tell us how! YOU NEVER will!
    2. Your failure to tell us WHY YOU read a board YOU dislike so much! YOU NEVER will!
    3. After following my posts for almost nine (9) years, how many hundreds of posts have YOU made over the years??? YOU will AVOID answering this as well! And the VIEWERS KNOW it!
    Shall we "shoot" for 4???
    YOU will NEVER, EVER address any of the 3 issues. YOU can't, YOU'RE much too AFRAID to address them!
    So what YOU do is AVOID addressing the issues. Our VIEWERS see through YOU!
    It has become colder here this morning. Temperature is about 50 degrees, but it's expected to warm- up!
    Amitiza loves her walk by the lake!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn’t it just shocking that the fans are silent? It must be a vast conspiracy. How else could the view count be increased? It’s not like someone could view the page a few hundred times during the week if they wanted to, right? .........or could they? It would take at least 15 minutes to do something like that and who would have the time to do that’s? It looks like Amitiza the dog is also in on this conspiracy as well for pointing out how the view count being run up. Hey, I got it. Maybe Amitiza the dog is erasing all the posts by the fans. That must be it!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO Sweetness, NO erasing! (At least I tell the truth).
    So Sweetness, after 9 (nine) years of continuing to VIEW my posts, aren't YOU ready yet to tell us WHY YOU like my posts so much???
    NO, I guess not. The FEAR YOU have that causes YOUR AVOIDANCE of the TRUTH is the reason WHY YOU CAN'T face the issues! NO explanation of how to manipulate the VIEW count. (it's impossible) NO explanation of what causes YOU to post here several times each day on a board YOU claim to dislike. NO explanation of WHY YOU have enjoyed my posts for almost 9 years! (But thanks for your loyalty, and upping the VIEW count over the almost 9 years!)
    Now really, don't these things spell out the definition of IGNORANCE??? YOU'RE so AFRAID! YOU hide behind AVOIDANCE and expect anyone who VIEWS this board to believe YOU! YOUR lack of any CREDIBILITY makes YOUR responses fail! No responses from VIEWERS are necessary!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Woof woof.....As my pal Scooby Doo would say RRRRReeeelllllppppppp mmmeeeeeeee”. My master has gone off the deep end. There are no supporters and now that people have issued a challenge for any supporters to be, my master has been exposed again for lying. Unless I can find some doggie friends to post, I won’t get any milk bone treats and will only get generic dog food. My master also thinks that all of you detractors have been conspiring on this board over the last 9 years. However, no one but my master is crazy enough to have spent 9 years on this board. It must be the homemade moonshine talking. That’s one of the problems with living in a trailer park. Gotta run....I am thirsty and my master just left the toilet seat up (time to get a drink from the “lake”.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Sweetness, but the best YOU'VE got isn't good enough! YOU just continue to AVOID the issues! And anyone who reads this board sees it!
    So, after 9 years, how many posts do YOU think YOU'VE made???
    Now don't get me wrong, YOUR LOYALTY to my posts is definitely appreciated! 9 (nine) years is a long time for anyone who "knocks" my posts, and continues to post several times each day. I think our VIEWERS would believe this is certainly LOYALTY!
    Now Sweetness, to help YOU with YOUR CREDIBILITY problem, tell us how to manipulate the VIEW count!
    I know, I know, YOUR IGNORANCE won't allow YOU to respond to this question! So, I guess YOU'LL just have to continue playing the AVOIDANCE game! FEAR has YOU tied- up in knots!
    But don't ever think anyone who VIEWS this board believes YOU! YOUR AVOIDANCE is obvious!
    It has become quite windy here, but Amitiza and I walked by the lake She had fun playing with other dogs!
    I'm excited about our golf game tomorrow! We've decided on having Thai Food for lunch!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no posts from any fans (more proof of him running up the view count)and now he is lying about other people being here 9 years. What a crackpot.

Oh, by the way. What does all this have to do with Sucampo (which is a company that no longer exists).

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, YOUR LIES. Stupidity and IGNORANCE continue to come through!
    Last week YOU referred to one of my posts from 2010! Why do YOU continue to be so AFRAID of admitting how much YOU enjoy this board??? We all know YOU'LL NEVER, EVER tell! Just like YOU claim YOU KNOW how to raise the VIEW count, which is impossible! YOU really are quite the scared LIAR!
    YOUR problem is that YOU think by evading issues and questions, YOU can fool everyone! But really, for anyone who reads this board, YOU have NO CREDIBILITY!
    I enjoy posting on this board, and will continue to do so! YOUR daily posts will merely be tolerated!
    Maybe if YOU would just let people know HOW to run- up the VIEW count, YOU MIGHT retain some degree of CREDIBILITY! But YOU'RE much, much too FRIGHTENED to expose YOUR IGNORANCE! So YOU'LL just AVOID any and all issues!
    Hmmmmm! 9 (nine) years is a long time to post! But thanks for following my posts and raising my VIEW count!

It was a great day for golf! We managed to play 18 holes. Early this morning it was a bit chilly on the course. We teed- off at about 8:40 AM.
    I shot an 82 today, second among our golfers! Not bad for playing sparingly over the last few weeks!
    Lunch was great! I had something called "Socorro" Fish. Wonderful, at Thai Cottage Restaurant!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I just returned from our second walk by the lake. The temperature here is very close to 80 degrees today. It's most enjoyable to walk y the lake, and Amitiza enjoyed both walks!
    My yard guys came today and cleaned out the leaves from the roof area again. They also put down granular fertilizer. My yard is about ready for Spring!
    Many thanks again to everyone who has viewed the posts on this board! We are just about at the 232,000 VIEW count! It's exciting to notice everyone who tunes in to this board! I will continue to post!
    Tomorrow evening we may go out for dinner with the doc and his wife! It's his wife's birthday!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, just look at all the comments from the supporters. How could anyone ever think that someone might be running up the view count.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go eat a piece of king cake and stop posting here schlubby.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, you are just JEALOUS of my VIEW count. You have been JEALOUS of me for 9 years. No one can run up a VIEW count as good as me.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows the VIEW count can't be run- up! If it could Sweetness, YOU would certainly do it! Or atleast YOU would be able to explain how it's done! So once again, YOU are shown to be a LIAR!
    For 9 (nine) years YOU have commented on my posts! YOU talk in a meaningless way about a post I wrote in 2010. Do YOU think anyone who looks at this board cares how far back YOU go with my posts??? NO!
    FEAR has YOU wrapped- up! It causes YOUR AVOIDANCE! AVOIDANCE of telling us WHY an IDIOT like YOU continues to VIEW this board and my posts! It is so clearly obvious to ANYONE who looks at this board!

Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier this morning! The weather is comfortable, with temperature in the 60's. But it is cloudy, and looks like it could rain!
    Tomorrow I will probably drive down to Jeff's beach house!