I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like to talk to myself. I like playing pretend. I like running up my VIEW count.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, I'm sorry I upset YOU by telling everyone YOU'VE been reading my posts for almost 10 years now! (October). But YOU KNOW, it's been a long time for YOU!
    So tell us Sweetness, from YOUR recent post, it sounds like YOU had an IMAGINARY FRIEND when YOU were growing up! Is he/ she still with YOU today??? And if so, what does Mama think???

Unfortunately, the 'Stros lost to the A's again last night. Verlander pitches tonight!
    It's still quite warm here, but Amitiza always enjoys her walk by the lake. Several of our friends were there this morning.
    And as always, thanks to our VIEWERS! The VIEW count is now almost at 257,200! The numbers don't LIE! If they could be "adjusted", I'm sure YOU would tell us how! But as our VIEWERS KNOW, YOU have NO CREDIBILITY, since YOU always AVOID the TRUTH about WHY YOU enjoy or dislike my posts for so many years, and HOW anyone can manipulate the VIEW count! YOU just LIE and AVOID answering! And anyone who reads this board KNOWS it!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be referring to yourself? Are those voices in your head?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, I've been posting for many years, and it's nice to know YOU'VE been following my posts!
    And we all KNOW how YOU AVOID being honest and telling the TRUTH! I think YOU truly enjoy my posts on this board! WHY else would YOU continue to view a board YOU claim to dislike??? Why do my posts annoy YOU so much??? Why do YOU read them???
    And of course, it would be nice if YOU tried to explain how the VIEW count can be manipulated! But YOU have NO GUTS, and NO CREDIBILITY!
    But we love YOU for doing YOUR thing, coming on here, reading and posting! It DOES help to increase the VIEW count!
    Well, we did get some rain earlier today. It rained for about 20 minutes, but every drop helps! Afterwards, Amitiza and I went for our afternoon walk by the lake!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier. All our friends were there! But it's still very warm and humid.
    One of our golfing friends who plays at Pecan Grove, won a golf tournament this past Tuesday. He was excited!
    I'll plan on having a relaxing week- end, and perhaps go fishing with my neighbor on Sunday. The University of Houston plays tonight, and I'm looking forward to seeing them play Washington State.
    The 'Stros lost again to Oakland last night. Tonight the play in Kansas City. Gerrit Cole pitches tonight for the 'Stros!
    The View count is getting close now to 257,300!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's still very hot with no rain in the forecast. Once again all our friends were at the lake for our walk, and the dogs went into the water by the shore. So nice for them to be able to cool off!We have about 12 dogs now in our group!
    The 'Stros were able to beat Kansa City last night. Cole pitched great again! They play again tonight in K.C.
    The VIEW count continues to rise! We're over 257,300 now!
    Today I'll spend a relaxing day around the house, and go out for dinner with my spouse this evening. We'll probably go to "Pier 36", and have seafood!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PREACH Mr. Sunny Side of the Street! Keep on postin’!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im a proud follower!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, my thanks to you! I will continue to post!
    Everyone was at the lake this morning, and our dogs all walked together, and then they swam for a while near the shore! Our group brings "treats", so the dogs all seem happy!
    The 'Stros won again last night, beating the Royals in K.C. Zack Greinke won the game for the 'Stros. They finish the series this afternoon, then they're off tomorrow before coming home to play the Rangers.
    Thanks again to our VIEWERS for their "kind" words! The VIEW count is just about at 257,400!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree or disagree. ALL COMMENTS serve to our common goal of perpetuating the thread.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, most of our friends were at the lake this morning. It was actually kind of comfortable walking in some of the "shady" areas by the shore. It's always enjoyable walking Amitiza with the other dogs! They seem to get along so well, and stay together.
    The 'Stros won yesterday again beating Kansas City. Wade Miley looked better. The "magic number" for the 'Stros has been reduced to 5. Any combination of Astro wins, and Oakland losses totaling 5 will give the 'Stros the division title! Maybe next week.
    No game today, but Verlander pitches against the Rangers tomorrow.
    The VIEW count continues to increase, pushing towards 257,500! Thanks to some of our loyal VIEWERS!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now, if I had any actual followers, I might be accused of replying to my own comments based on a few recent posts. However, that would not be totally true as there are really three people that comment on my posts. Their names are Me, Myself and I. They also help me run up my VIEW count.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it's easy to see that Sweetness is upset again! So he continues to accuse! Over 257,500 on the VIEW count now!
    But notice how Sweetness NEVER, EVER says HOW someone can run up the VIEW count. It just can't be done, and he KNOWS it! This is WHY he has NO CREDIBILITY among our VIEWERS. It's just SO EASY to spot his LIES! Our VIEWERS see this!
    And we're finally getting our much- needed rain! Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier with a few friends. We walked in a drizzle. Their golf game was cancelled. I'm scheduled to play golf tomorrow, but the rain is supposed to continue through most of Thursday. We'll see what happens tomorrow. We're scheduled for an 8:45 tee- time. We've agreed on Mexican Food at "Lopez" for our lunch tomorrow.
    Thanks again to our VIEWERS! The VIEW count is heading towards 257,600! Their loyalty is something I am thankful for! Almost 10 years now Sweetness! I know YOU enjoy my posts!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything is day about these sweetness characters are really reflections of me and fully describe who I am and what I am. It helps me cope by playing out this fantasy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, YOU need to try and return to reality! YOU are what YOU are! YOU LIE, YOU distort, YOU AVOID telling the TRUTH, and YOU believe that everyone else believes what YOU say!
    The simple TRUTH is that YOU have NO CREDIBILITY, because YOU NEVER, EVER back- up any of YOUR accusations! YOU NEVER, EVER point out any specifics. YOU simply make "blanket" statements, pointing out nothing to back- up YOUR accusations! Pitiful! Do YOU really believe any of our VIEWERS don't question YOUR FALSE claims???
    YOU even refuse to state a response to the most simple, elementary issue: WHY after almost 10 years of viewing my posts, are YOU so afraid to tell our VIEWERS WHY YOU are so attracted to this board??? YOU have nothing to offer!
    It's still raining here! We needed it. Our golf game is still questionable for tomorrow! Either way, we're up for some good Mexican Food at "Lopez"!
    And the VIEW count is almost at 257,600!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No golf today because of the rain. But we certainly needed the rain!
    So while the drizzle came down, Amitiza and I went to the lake. Surprisingly, there were some of our friends there with their dogs. I managed to stay mostly dry. Amitiza doesn't mind being in "drizzle" while she walks! Hopefully, the rain will end sometime tomorrow. But later today I'm up for some good Mexican Food at "Lopez"!

The 'Stros won last night beating the Rangers here, and reducing their "magic number" down to 3! They play again tonight. Yesterday Verlander won his 19th game! Cole pitches tonight.
    My continued thanks to our VIEWERS, as our VIEW count is now over 257,600!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clearly guilty of those things you accuse others of doing. Perhaps this is your form of therapy. Juvenile posts have not been your friend. You need professional help and this board just can't do that for you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sweetness, if my posts on this board upset YOU so much, WHY do YOU read them??? Maybe YOU should seek some kind of professional help!
    What I am guilty of in my posts, is to get at the TRUTH! Like WHY do YOU read this board after nine (9) years of reading my posts. Something so simple to answer, but NEVER, EVER answered!
    And YOUR FALSE claims that the VIEW count can be manipulated! It CAN'T be! And our VIEWERS KNOW it!
    So before YOU make FALSE ACCUSATIONS, think first! If YOU don't like what is posted here, DON'T read it! It's as simple as that! WHY upset YOURSELF???

The sun came out this afternoon, so Amitiza and I went on our afternoon walk by the lake. My yard seems to have "greened" up with just 2 days of rain, so far. We may get more rain through tomorrow. I hope my yard guys can come tomorrow!
    Thanks as well to our VIEWERS! We're close to a 257,700 VIEW count!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know that it bothers you that you got caught Pinocchio. Your nose just grew another few inches.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

C'mon Sweetness, when YOU accuse, try and be a bit more SPECIFIC! Where's YOUR honesty??? Sorry, but YOU have NO CREDIBILITY! I tell the TRUTH always, Sweetness! So where's the problem???
    YOU, on the other hand have always AVOIDED the simplest of issue(s)! Like WHY, after nine (9) years are YOU still so afraid to say WHY YOU continue to read a board and post ??? A board YOU claim to dislike! Is it FEAR of the TRUTH???

It's very cloudy today, and looks like it could rain. So far, my yard guys have not yet arrived.
    The 'Stros won last night, with Cole pitching a great game! They are off today and play the Angels here tomorrow.
    Thanks to our VIEWERS, our VIEW count is now above 257,700!