I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still quite cold here this morning. Amitiza and I walked at the lake with about here other friends and their dogs.
    This afternoon it's supposed to warm- up into the 40's. I'll probably walk Amitiza this afternoon. By the week- end the temperature may reach the low 70's. I can't wait!
    It is just too cold to play golf today! But we're meeting at 1:00 at the "Swinging Door" for Barbeque!
    And the VIEW count continues to increase. We're above 261,300 now!
    Yesterday afternoon I worked at the Resale Shop by the Woman's Shelter. I worked the register for about one hour!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still quite cold here today! Amitiza and I went for our afternoon walk by the lake. There were only a few people walking by the water. Also, it has begun to drizzle a bit.
    Earlier this afternoon, a group of us went for lunch at the "Swinging Door" and had barbeque. Very enjoyable, and I had a sliced beef plate! It's nice to be with golfing friends. Even though we didn't play today, having lunch with friends was fun!
    The VIEW count continues to increase! It's pushing towards 261,400 now!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I went on our walk by the lake this morning. It drizzled a bit, and the temperature shows it to be 44 degrees. But I must admit it was nice to come back to the house. I'll get ready to make a couple of HHC calls, and then come back home.
    There were only 3 of us and our dogs that showed- up at the lake this morning. And the wind has died- down quite a lot!
    My yard guys have not showed this morning. They probably won't come today.
    Thanks to our VIEWERS, the VIEW count has gone over 261,400!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still rainy and cold this afternoon. But Amitiza and I went on our afternoon walk by the lake. We only walked for about 20 minutes and then came back to the house.
    Stay warm Sweetness! But I think the temperature is supposed to warm- up this week- end! I hope so!
    The doc has asked me and my spouse to have dinner with his family at his house! Very nice and thoughtful- we'll go!
    Our VIEW count continues to increase steadily!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surprisingly enough, most all of our friends were at the lake this morning! The weather is warmer now, in the low 50's! Since there is no wind or rain, our walk was very pleasant!
    This week- end I'll just relax at home, and go out to eat with friends. I can't wait for the temperature to warm- up, so we can spend time outside. You know how much I hate the cold weather!
    And of course, the VIEW count continues to rise! This is very exciting to me, and shows that so many people read and enjoy my posts!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a very nice Saturday, with temperatures supposedly reaching into the 60's today!
    All our friends were at the lake this morning, and it was a very nice walk for all of us!
    Today I'll watch college football in my Media Room. I'm especially interested in the Texas- Iowa State game, and also Georgia- Auburn. One of my friends from the lake is an Auburn graduate, and I invited him over to watch the game at my house!
    Thanks again to our VIEWERS! The VIEW count is now above 261,500!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another beautiful day here today! The forecast calls for a little more clouds than yesterday, but still very nice!
    It was nice going on a short walk by the lake!
    My yard guys have not come this week. The problem is that it rained last Thursday, and I guess they need to stick to a schedule, so they should come this next Thursday.
    Tomorrow I have agreed to play Squash with my friend. I'm sure he will run me "ragged" like he always does. He's that good, and I'm not!
    The VIEW count continues to steadily increase each day! Thanks again to our loyal VIEWERS!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another beautiful day here! The forecast calls for temperatures to reach 70 plus degrees this afternoon! AH, my kind of weather.
    At 11:30 a friend and I will be playing Squash at the "Y" in Rosenberg! He always runs me ragged! Have YOU ever played Squash, Sweetness??? There are several places in the Houston area YOU can play!
    Thanks to our VIEWERS, the VIEW count has gone above 261,600! I'm always impressed by the numbers!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a tree falls in the woods, do the pretend viewers hear a sound?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suppose only the VIEWERS who are listed on the main page here a sound and read the posts! If the VIEW count could be manipulated, someone would do it! 261,000 is a lot of VIEWS over the years!
    Nothing to pretend! Sweetness, even YOUR IGNORANCE accepts the TRUTH!
    Another beautiful day here. Today the temperature is supposed to reach the upper 70's by this afternoon!
    This afternoon I'll pend some time volunteering at the Resale Shop of the Woman's Shelter. Sweetness, come by if YOU want to say hello! (1-4) I'll probably work one of the registers!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have viewers or not you are still a lunatic for doing this every day. And I am not sweetness.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But you must be sweetness because although there may be a real sweetness you have also stolen the sweetness identity and also post sweet nothings to yourself.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, we played golf today at Pecan Grove, and afterwards had a great barbeque lunch at The Swinging Door in Richmond! Excellent! Their brisket is always so good!
    Yesterday I worked about 3 hours at the Resale Shop. Business really picked- up at about 3:00 PM! We sold a lot of merchandise, and I worked one of the registers.
    I'll be helping serve Thanksgiving lunch at The Woman's Shelter next Thursday. I try and help them out each year. It's a good "cause"!
    Thanks again to our VIEWERS! The VIEW count is heading towards 262,000! It's so nice to see that some people enjoy reading my posts!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Warm and humid today! But it's very cloudy, and the weather forecast calls for rain today.
    My yard guys are just now finishing- up the yard. Since they didn't come last Thursday, they had a little more work for them to do. I had a lot of fallen leaves that were not picked- up last week because of the rain. The yard looks a lot better today! They will come back next Wednesday instead of Thursday, because of the Thanksgiving Holiday.
    If the rain holds- off longer today, Amitiza and I will go for a ride later, and then I'll take her for her afternoon walk. She seems to have hurt her left rear leg from chasing a squirrel. The Vet gave me some pills (Remiden). But she still walks very "gingerly".
    The VIEW count has now surpassed 261,800! Thank you!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice nd mild outside! No rain yesterday, but rain is in the forecast for today along with a "drop" in temperature. Now it's comfortable, and I'm wearing shorts and a tee shirt.
    This week- end I may go to Jeff's beach house to help him get it ready for cooler weather. It's still such fun going there by the water!
    Somehow the Texans won their football game last night against the Colts. I watched the game in my Media Room. They had a nice comeback!
    The VIEW count continues to grow! Thanks to all!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no rain here yet, but there has been about a 10 degree drop in temperature! Surely, by tomorrow we should get some rain. Have YOU had any rain in YOUR neighborhood yet, Sweetness???
    I took Amitiza for a walk by the lake this afternoon. I know she enjoyed getting out, but she is still "favoring" her left leg. Hopefully, in time she will be back to her normal self.
    The VIEW count is now close to 261,900! Thanks again to our VIEWERS!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, for the time being there is no rain forecasted! It's sunny and chilly outside now. Tempweature is in the upper 40's this morning, and should rise to about 60 later today.
    I'll be leaving here soon with my spouse, headed for Jeff's beach house to help him clean - up for the winter. His place is not far from Angleton.
    The doc invited my spouse and I out for dinner tomorrow evening. There is an Italian Restaurant he especially likes: La Griglia. We'll probably go there. Very nice of him and his wife!
    The VIW count is increasing, getting closer to 262,000!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it's sunny and cool this morning, with temperature reaching 70egrees this afternoon!
    My spouse and I will spend a couple of hours at Jeff's beach house most of today. i'll help him get the place ready for the Winter.
    My spouse and I will return later today and meet the doc and his wife for dinner.
    Amitiza seems to be feeling better.
    The VIEW count getting closer now to 262,000! Thanks to all!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We worked for a few hours at Jeff's beach house, getting the place cleaned- up. We even did a little fishing from one of the piers!
    Last night we met the doc and his wife at La Griglia for great Italian Food. The food was wonderful, and I had a "mixed" pasta dish! The doc is so kind in taking us out for dinner!
    The weather here is sunny and mild, but rain is forecasted later in the week, including Thanksgiving. Thursday I'll spend some time helping out at the Woman's Shelter!
    Thanks to our VIEWERS, we're very close now to having our VIEW count reach 262,000!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's very overcast and really looks like rain today. It was this way at the lake as well.
    This afternoon I'll spend a couple of hours working at the Resale Shop. I'm sure many people bought things before Thanksgiving!
    Many thanks yo our VIEWERS, as the VIEW count continues to increase!
    My yard guys will come tomorrow instead of Thursday. I really need my yard cleaned, as so many leaves have fallen in my yard and on my driveway!