I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A "dreary" and rainy day here. But Amitiza and I walked by the lake with a couple of our friends earlier this morning.
    Some of our golfing friends were not with us this morning. While it continues to drizzle, I am curious if they decided to try and play golf! We have not yet cancelled our golf game for tomorrow, even though rain is expected in the morning.
    This afternoon I'll stop by the Resale Shop at the Woman's Shelter to see if they need help. I'll probably spend a couple of hours working a register!
    The VIEW count continues to increase nicely! My thanks to our VIEWERS!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got back from working a couple of hours at the Resale Shop. It's still not as busy as it has been in the past. Still quite cloudy with some rain, but every so often the sun manages to "peak out"! I'm not sure if we can play golf tomorrow. I know the golf course will probably be wet in most places!
    The VIEW count has now exceeded 266,300. Thanks to all!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We tried to play a round of golf today, but it was just too cold. We teed- off at 8:45, but the cold and the wind just got into our golf carts, making it too uncomfortable. We left, but agreed to meet at 1:30 for lunch at Beck's Prime in Sugar Land for lunch. Beck's has great hamburgers! Sweetness probably knows about the place!
    I hope it warms- up soon because I'm not a cold weather person! 60 degrees is about as low a temperature as I like it!
    But the VIEW count continues to rise! I'm grateful to those of you who enjoy reading my posts!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's still very cloudy and chilly today, with rain forecasted for this afternoon. Amitiza and I did walk by the lake with a few of our friends. Tomorrow it's supposed to warm- up, as well as Friday! But then another cold front is supposed to come in again. Too bad, I do love the warmer weather!
    At least my yard guys came by earlier, and my yard looks pretty good! I paid them for January, and they left.
    Lunch yesterday at Beck's Prime in Sugar Land was good! I can always enjoy a good burger! If YOU'VE never been Sweetness, YOU need to try it! It's on Hwy.6 at 59.
    At lunch, the doc let me know he already has our tickets for the Rodeo. We'll be going to see Keith Urban on March 16! I'm somewhat excited!
    Our VIEW count continues to rise! Thank you, this is a good thing and makes me happy!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weather has maintained its cloudy and chilly status today. Tomorrow and Sunday should be warmer, with temperature reaching 70 degrees- hopefully!
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier today with several of our friends. She was especially "frisky" this morning!
    And the VIEW count continues to grow. People seem to be enjoying my posts. We're close now to 266,500 VIEWS! As always, thanks to our supporters!
    This week- end I'll probably go for a ride with Amitiza, then just relax at home! I'm looking forward to watching the Super Bowl on Sunday!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today is really quite nice. The sun is out with blue skies! It's supposed to be like this at least until Monday, when the rain and cold weather are supposed to return.
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier with friends. It was a bit chilly, but the sun made it more comfortable walking by the water.
    Today I'll just relax at home, and later go out for dinner with my spouse. We'll probably dine at Pier 36, and have some good Gulf Seafood! Blackened Catfish Fillets sounds good to me!
    The VIEW count continues to grow each day! Thanks to my supporters!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A very similar morning today as yesterday. But I think it's going to be a bit warmer today.
    Amitiza and I walked the lake with a few friends, and she was still quite "frisky"!
    Today I'll e home most of the day and watch the Super Bowl! While I'm rooting for Kansas City, I just hope it's an enjoyable good game!
    Tomorrow afternoon I have agreed to play Squash with my friend. I'm sure he enjoys beating me!
    The VIEW count has risen above 266,500! Thanks to those who tune into this board!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm glad KC won the super Bowl yesterday!
    The temperature today will reach the mid- 70's by this afternoon. Amitiza really enjoyed our walk by the lake with our friends!
    But tomorrow and Wednesday it's supposed to get colder for the rest of the week. I'm not sure we'll be able to play golf on Wednesday. We'll have to wait and see.
    The VIEW count continues to increase nicely! Thanks to everyone!
    This afternoon I'll play Squash with a friend!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yesterday afternoon I played Squash with a friend. We played for a couple of hours, and I am still very tired! He ran me "ragged"!
    But I did take Amitiza for a walk by the lake this morning. The temperature is in the 60's and very comfortable. It's cloudy, and the weather report calls for rain tomorrow. Some of our people are playing golf today, but I'm not sure we'll be able to play tomorrow if it rains.
    This afternoon I'll volunteer at the Resale Shop by the Woman's Shelter. I hope we got a lot of "stuff" to sell. We really need to move some merchandise.
    Yesterday I received my 4th quarter bonus check from my HHC job! I had a pretty good quarter. This first quarter of 2020 has started off a bit slow, but it's still early. I'd like a few more home placements.
    My VIEW count here continues to increase each day!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weather has become quite chilly today! Amitiza and I walked with a few friends this morning, because it's too cold to play golf today! It's very cloudy and looks like rain! I think it's supposed to be like this for a couple of more days. But one can never tell about the weather here! There is a chance we may be able to play golf tomorrow!
    Yesterday afternoon I worked at the Resale Shop by the Woman's Shelter. It was busier than it had been in recent weeks, and I was glad to see it!
    The VIEW count here is continuing to increase! We're steadily heading towards 267,000! Thanks to my loyal followers!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was very chilly at the lake earlier this morning when Amitiza and I walked by the water. The temperature was in the lower 40's. Much too cold for me!
    Later this morning I had a doctor appointment, and all went well, thank you!
    My yard guys managed to come early this morning and did a nice job as usual. They were able to pick- up fallen branches from the previous wind and rain.
    And as always, the VIEW count continues to grow on this board! Thanks to my followers!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today is very lovely! Temperature is supposed to reach the low 70's by this afternoon! But rain is supposed to return this week- end.
    Tomorrow I may go down help out at my friends beach house. He says it does need cleaning.
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier, and it was really very pleasant!
    Every day I am pleased as the VIEW count continues to increase, as people read my posts!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today is somewhat cloudy but mild. Amitiza and I walked at the lake with most of our friends! The weather made it seem quite comfortable
    This afternoon I'll probably drive down to Jeff's beach house to do a little "spring cleaning". By Easter, the house should be ready to go!
    Amitiza seems to be favoring her left leg again. She may have strained it, so I went to the Vet earlier and got her some pain medication. She needs to take it with food.
    The VIEW count continues to increase! Thanks to our VIEWERS, we're over 266,700 now!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weather here this morning is really the same as yesterday! Warm and very cloudy. Rain is forecasted through Wednesday of next week. I don't like all that rain!
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake with friends this morning, and it was pleasant. She even went close to the shore and went into the water!
    Today I'll probably stay home and relax. Tonight I'll go out with my spouse for Mexican Food. It's my spouse's favorite food!
    Yesterday afternoon I drove down to Jeff's beach house and helped him clean- up the rooms. We'll probably do some painting of his den area before the summer.
    The VIEW count continues to rise! Thanks to all!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very warm and cloudy this morning. When Amitiza and I went for our walk earlier, I wore shorts and a polo shirt! Temperature is in the 70's, but we're supposed to get rain the next few days.
    The VIEW count continues to increase! This is always exciting!
    Last night my spouse and I went out to Lopez Mexican Restaurant in Stafford. Great Mexican food! I had Carne Asada, and my spouse had a dish of Cheese Enchilada's! We've been dining at Lopez for years, and the food is always great!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weather here is cold and rainy! Amitiza and I did go to the lake earlier for our walk. We'll probably stay home now for the rest of the day. According to the weather forecast, the sun is not supposed to come out until Thursday!
    This afternoon I'll go by the Resale Shop at the Woman's Shelter to see if they need any help. Sometimes when the weather is lousy, they manage to get quite a few customers.
    The VIEW count is getting closer now to 267,000! Thanks to our VIEWERS!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, we didn't play a round of golf today, but we did practice hitting golf balls at the tee at Sugar Creek!
    The weather here is very cloudy with periods of rain. Hopefully tomorrow the sun will be out and the temperature will be warmer!
    If possible, this afternoon I'll take Amitiza for a walk by the lake if the rain holds off.
    A few of us will meet for lunch today at 1:30. We've decided on eating at The Thai Cottage in Sugar Land.
    And thanks to our VIEWERS, as the VIEW count continues to increase!
    Yesterday I worked a couple of hours at the Resale Shop. It wasn't very busy!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's quite chilly today, but at least the sun is out!
    Amitiza and I went on our walk by the lake and we walked with a few of our friends. It's always enjoyable being with friends and their dogs!
    My yard guys came early this morning and did their usual good job attending to my yard! I still had quite a few leaves and branched that needed to be picked- up.
    The VIEW count continues to grow! Thanks to my supporters who enjoy my posts!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sunny and quite cold here this morning! But Amitiza and I went on our walk with friends.
    It needs to warm up soon! I actually have the heat turned on in the house!
    Today is the start of a nice week- end. I'll probably spend some time painting the utility room in my house. It's been several years since I've painted it.
    The VIEW count has now gone above 266,900! Thanks to everyone!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several of us walked together in the park this morning. The temperature is supposed to get into the mid-60's today! It's a bit more cloudy today, but not as cold as yesterday!
    I'll probably drive down to Jeff's beach house again to help him clean- up and finish painting in the den. He really has a great house, and it's about 100 yards from the water!
    The VIEW count is very close now to 267,000! In a few more days, we should reach that number. It's just so nice to be over a quarter of a million VIEWS! Thanks again to my supporters!