I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very cloudy, but fairly warm today by the lake. Amitiza and I walked with friends by the shore.
    Tomorrow the temperature is supposed to reach 80 degrees before the next cold front arrives by the middle of next week!
    But I do hope we will be able to play golf next week! Yes, it's been a while!
    And our VIEW count continues to steadily increase!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's very warm and cloudy today! When we walked by the lake, we were stopped by a man who said he had seen a "Cayote" while he was walking his 2 dogs! It scared me, and one of our usual walkers said she had seen a Cayote, she thought, a couple of weeks ago! Amitiza and I came home. These animals are prevalent in areas of south Texas! But I've never actually seen one.
    Rain is in the forecast for later today.
    Tomorrow afternoon I'll work at the Resale Shop by the Woman's Shelter. I do enjoy helping them out any way I can!
    And the VIEW count has now gone above 267,000! Thanks to all!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got back from the lake and walking Amitiza! No problems so far. It's overcast, but very warm here. It does look like it could easily rain. But some of our friends are playing golf today so I hope it doesn't rain. My group is still planning on playing golf tomorrow! We've decided on seafood for lunch tomorrow. We will probably eat at Pier 36, one of our favorite restaurants!
    This afternoon I'll volunteer at the Resale Shop by the Woman's Shelter.
    The VIEW count continues to increase every day! Thanks!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully
    Well we did manage to play 9 holes of golf earlier today. The temperature was chilly and it was really very cloudy, but we were able to avoid any rain!
    It was nice just to be able to get together with everyone and play golf!
    Yesterday I worked at the Resale Shop at the Woman's Shelter. Surprisingly, we had quite a few shoppers, and I stayed past 4:00 PM! Hopefully we will continue having shoppers there. They need it!
    Also, it's nice to see people are still reading my posts on this board! As always, Thanks!
    The weather is supposed to clear- up tomorrow, late. I hope my yard guys can make it in the morning!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't I have real viewers instead of pretend viewers? Doesn't anyone like my stories? I try to spice it up by making stuff up, but here I am after all these years having to run up the view count all by myself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just KNEW Sweetness couldn't stay away much longer! HE'S BAAACK! In a way, I missed him! He just loves my posts!

It's rainy and cold this morning, but Amitiza and I went on a walk by the lake. Only one of our friends with his dog, walked with us. It's supposed to begin to clear- up by tonight!
    But even with the constant drizzle, my yard guys managed to come and do a little yard work! They spent time mowing, edging, and picking- up fallen twigs and branches.
    Yesterday afternoon I voted in the Texas Primary, early voting. Regular Primary voting day is March 3, but I took advantage of "early voting", which began on Feb. 18. I selected my choice of Party.
    Today I'll probably stay home or go to a movie. The weather is just too nasty to spend time outside.
    The VIEW count continues to rise! Almost 267,200 now! My thanks to all!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's sunny and cold today! Amitiza and I had a nice walk with a few friends earlier. It's too cold for her to play in the water by the shore!
    This week- end I'll just relax at home and maybe do a little painting. My neighbor invited me to go fishing with him on Sunday, and I think I'll go!
    Even as we speak, the VIEW count continues to rise! We're over 267,200 now! Thank you!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A relaxing day here again. It's still a bit chilly, but the temperature is supposed to reach the low 60's today.
    Amitiza and I had a nice walk by the lake, and got to see Frank Beard, the drummer for ZZ Top! There is a soccer field near the lake and he sometimes joins the group that plays! Yes, I am a ZZ Top fan, and Frank lives fairly close to where I live!
    Today I'll probably just relax at home with Amitiza. We'll go back to the lake this afternoon.
    My spouse wants to go out for Mexican Food this evening, so I'm sure we'll go to Lopez for dinner!
    My thanks again to those of you who enjoy reading my posts!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weather is cloudy, with temperature in the upper 50's today.
    My neighbor and I went fishing in his boat! I managed to catch two Redfish! Other than these two, I couldn't catch a thing! But it was fun being out on the water!
    The rest of the day I'll probably watch college basketball. My Media Room is a great place to watch sports! You almost feel as though you're at the game itself!
    Thanks again, as the VIEW count continues to rise!
    Last night we had great Mexican Food at Lopez!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's rainy and fairly warm here. But Amitiza and I walked by the lake with a few friends. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, with temperature about 70 degrees! After that, towards the end of the week, it's supposed to get cold again! I can't wait for the warmer weather to stay!
    Today I'll probably just relax at home, after making a few HHC calls. My 4th quarter bonus check for 2019 was only modest. I'll probably have more patient placements this first quarter of 2020!
    And of course, the VIEW count continues rise, as we are above 267,300! Thanks to all!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a very lovely day today, and temperatures should at least reach 70 degrees. There were several of us at the lake this morning walking our dogs!
    The doc called and invited my spouse and I out for dinner tonight. It sounds great and we're excited about going! We'll be going to Pappas for seafood!
    I'll work at the Resale Shop for a couple of hours this afternoon. I may help out at the Woman's Shelter.
    My thanks as always to those of you who enjoy reading my posts!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it's very cold and windy today! Temperature is about 40 degrees, much too cold for me!
    Last night we had great seafood at Pappas Restaurant in Houston. I offered to pay, but the doc paid for our meal! He's such a great guy!
    Yesterday afternoon I worked a couple of hours at the Resale Shop. We had a pretty good crowd, but it's still not as busy as it was a couple of months ago.
    Because of the weather, we decided not to play golf today. It's just too cold and windy. Hopefully we'll be able to play next week!
    The VIEW count continues to increase! Thanks to all! I'm glad you enjoy my posts!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weather here today is milder than it was yesterday. It's sunny and not much wind. Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier, and it was comfortable. I'll probably take her for another walk this afternoon. She really enjoys getting out for her walk!
    My yard guys left about an hour ago. They mowed and picked- up broken branches. They always do such a great job! They are worth every cent I pay them!
    Today I'll just relax at home, or maybe go to a movie with a friend.
    Even though the 'Stros are in trouble for cheating, I'm anxious for the start of baseball season!
    The VIEW count continues to increase! We are now past 267,400 VIEWS! Thank you, as always!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's sunny but chilly out this morning. But temperatures are supposed to be in the upper 60's this afternoon!
    Yesterday I just relaxed at home most of the day. But I did manage to make a couple of HHC calls, and picked up two new placements! The first qtr. looks pretty good so far!
    My sister and her family are planning to visit this week- end. There's a new Mexican Restaurant in Sugar Land that we'll try!
    And the VIEW count continues to increase each day! Thank you!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's somewhat cloudy, but mild out. According to the weather forecast, we're going to have several days in a row with temperature in the 70's! Great!
    Amitiza and I walked around the lake earlier. It's cool enough outside for her to be "frisky"! There were only a couple of our friends at the lake with us.
    My sister and her family will be here later today. She said they would prefer to eat at Larry's Mexican Restaurant, instead of trying someplace new. Larry's is an older Mexican Restaurant in Richmond. It's been around for many years. If you want to eat Tex- Mex food, it's a good place to go! I know several of the wait- staff!
    The VIEW count continues to rise each day! Thanks again to all!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, we did wind up eating at Larry's last night! Everyone enjoyed the food, and I had soft tacos in their special sauce. Very good! My little nephew even ate cheese Enchiladas!
    Everyone was there this morning when Amitiza and I walked by the lake.
    The weather here is quite cloudy, but mild!
    Today is just a good day to just relax here at home.
    And the VIEW count continues to increase each day!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I walked the lake with Amitiza this morning. It's very mild, so I was able to wear shorts and a tee shirt. It's supposed to rain today. If it doesn't rain, Amitiza and I will walk again this afternoon.
    I do hope the weather stays mild now through Spring!
    I also hope Wednesday is dry and mild so we can play golf again! Either way, our group will have lunch together at The Hickory Barn. We are planning on playing golf in Pecan Grove.
    Thanks to those who read my posts! The VIEW count rises steadily!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very mild and cloudy today when Amitiza and I walked at the lake. The temperature here is supposed to reach 80 degrees this afternoon! I like it! But rain is still forecasted. But not bad for early March!
    Looking forward to being able to play golf tomorrow. Some of our people on our walk are playing today.
    This afternoon I'll volunteer at the Resale Shop by the Woman's Shelter. I hope we can sell a lot of merchandise!
    The VIEW count continues to rise! We are over 267,600 VIEWS! Thank- you, as always!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a bit colder today. When Amitiza and I walked by the lake with friends the temperature was in the upper 50's, and it was a bit windy. But we enjoyed our walk!
    Yesterday we managed to play 9 holes of golf. It was warm enough, but also quite cloudy on the course. We had a good lunch at the Hickory Barn at Pecan Grove, near the golf course. I enjoy their brisket!
    And our VIEW count continues to increase every day! We're getting close now to 267,700! Thank you!
    My yard guys are just now leaving. As always, they did a great job on my yard!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A bit chilly today with temperature about 60 degrees. But the sun is shinning, and it was a good morning for Amitiza and I to go on our walk. We encountered two other dogs, but Amitiza quickly made friends with them!
    Today I'll probably relax at home and maybe watch a movie. Tonight my spouse and I will go out to dinner at P.F. Chang's for some good Chinese Food. They have the best Sweet and Sour Soup I've ever had! Tomorrow night we'll be going our for seafood with friends. The Goode Company Seafood on Kirby, has great seafood! It may be the best in Houston!
    Thanks again to our VIEWERS! Our VIEW count has now gone past 267,700!