I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry, I don't know Alice! Does she have a perm too??? Will they march together in the July 4th parade???

It's very cloudy today and it's supposed to rain. Amitiza has her yearly Vet appointment.
    We walked with our friends by the lake this morning, as the temperature is quite mild! Amitiza always enjoys her walk!
    Last night I got hamburgers from What A Burger for my spouse and myself. Very good!
    The VIEW count is close now to 269,800! Thanks to those of you who enjoy reading my posts!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I went on our usual walk by the lake this morning. The weather is very comfortable, with just a slight breeze and clear skies!
    Some of our friends are playing in a golf tournament at Pecan Grove this morning. The golf course is very crowded these days with so many people staying home.
    Yesterday I took Amitiza to the Vet for her check- up and annual "shots". They said she's doing well, and is in good shape for her age! (12). No heartworms, and is doing well on her medication for hypothyroidism!
    As always, thanks to our VIEWERS! We're getting closer now to 270,000 VIEWS!
    Stay well!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I walked by the lake again this morning. Today is lovely, and the temperature is supposed to reach 90 degrees by this afternoon! Wow!
    Only 2 of our friends were on our walk earlier. But that's ok, as we enjoyed our walk!
    Tonight for dinner, I'll pick- up some Mexican Food again. It's probably our favorite and there are quite a few Mexican Restaurants around here to choose from!
    The VIEW count is continuing to rise, so thanks to our supporters!
    Stay well!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I just got back from our walk. The weather is lovely, and the temperature is about 72 degrees!
    Last night we had Mexican Food I brought home. I brought home some Fajita's and a half dozen beef and cheese Enchilada's! I got them from Lopez Mexican Restaurant. The food was great!
    Tonight we'll probably cook at home.
    Earlier this morning Amitiza and I walked by the lake with a couple of friends. It's just so nice to get out and walk outside! We'll probably walk again this afternoon!
    The VIEW count is now very close to 270,000! Thanks to all!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's very lovely today. Not quite as warm, but very comfortable while Amitiza and I walked by the lake.
    Yesterday afternoon it rained quite a bit into the night. But today it's sunny!
    Last night I cooked hamburgers on the grill! It was nice just relaxing and watching TV. Lately we have been watching old episodes of Law and Order! Tonight I may get a movie for my spouse and I to watch.
    We agreed to play golf again on Wednesday, so we got our tee- time set for 8:30. We arranged our time before the crowd called in!
    In the next day or so, our VIEW count should surpass 270,000! Thanks again!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only two friends on your walk? That’s two more than online.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Sweetness, YOU'RE on line reading my posts! And YOU'VE been doing it for about twelve (12) years now! I do appreciate YOUR ONLINE support! YOU have always helped to increase the numbers! Keep reading my posts!
    It's another beautiful day here! Amitiza and I walked by the lake again this morning with a couple of friends.
    Tomorrow morning I have my 6 month scheduled appointment with my Family Practice Doc. The office called a few minutes ago to confirm.
    Tonight I'll order take- out from Pier 36, our favorite Seafood Restaurant. My spouse and I both enjoy their Flounder and Oyster Plate.
    Thanks to our VIEWERS, we have now surpassed 270,000 in our VIEW count!
    Stay well!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I walked around the lake this afternoon. There were only a few people by the lake. Most of them were a women's group doing their exercise routines.
    Before my doctor's appointment tomorrow at 11:20, I'll take Amitiza on her walk by the shore. But the weather report calls for rain tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain in the morning! I'll post tomorrow.
    Stay well!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spent quite a lot of time at the doctor's office this morning. Hopefully I'm good until my "check- up" next year!
    I got home about 2:00 PM and took Amitiza to the lake for her walk. I did get a good report from my doctor!
    It really started raining this afternoon. It's also supposed to rain tomorrow, but I hope somehow we can play at least 9 holes of golf! We'll see.
    Thanks again to my supporters, as the VIEW count continues to increase!
    Stay well!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for answering the questions a few posts back, keep up the great work.

One of the most authentic things on this site.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry I was unable to post yesterday. We lost electricity early Wednesday, and we didn't get power back until almost midnight last night! Over 16 hours without power!
    Anyway, thank you for your kind comment! I always try to be authentic!
    My yard guys came this morning and did their usual fine job.
    I have some large branches ready for the trash men to pick- up when they come today. I hope they pick them up! The branches were "knocked" off some of my trees because of the storm from early Wednesday morning. This storm is also what caused the power outage for all the houses near me!
    Thanks to my followers for reading my posts and increasing the VIEW count!
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier. It's a beautiful day here, and temperature should reach into the 80's by this afternoon! Not much wind!
    Stay well!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another beautiful day here. Plenty of sunshine!
    Amitiza and I walked around the lake this morning with some of our friends. It was very comfortable and quite pleasant for us! There were a few more dogs for Amitiza to meet!
    We have a problem with our washer this morning. I'm home waiting on the appliance repair guy to fix the "rinse cycle" on the machine. I really don't want to buy a new washing machine, so I hope he can fix the problem!
    And thanks to our VIEWERS! We are now over 270,200 for our VIEW count!
    Stay well!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I had a nice walk by the lake, and the weather is great!
    And we got our Washing Machine fixed earlier today. No, it was not cheap, but I'm still being paid for my two (2) jobs, so money is not an issue.
    The second quarter for my HHC job looks pretty good. The doc's don't seem to be afraid of using home care for some of their patients!
    Thanks to our VIEWERS, as thhe VIEW count continues to increase!
    Stay well!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not quite as sunny today, but it is mild. Amitiza and I walked by the lake with a couple of friends, and it was quite pleasant!
    Today I'll probably order some Italian Food for dinner. So many restaurants have take- out, it's possible to order any kind of food here. Some of the barbeque restaurants are only open during the week, M thru F.
    The VIEW count continues to rise! Thanks to our supporters!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another mild day here! It's supposed to get warm the next few days.
    One of my A/C units in the house seems to not be working properly. It blows out warm air. I have the A/C people coming tomorrow. I think it needs Freon. This could be an additional large expense in a week!
    But the VIEW count is increasing nicely! My thanks to our VIEWERS!
    Amitiza and I had a nice walk by the lake this morning! We'll go for another walk this afternoon!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier this morning. After that, I drove to the Vet to get her some canned specialty food that she eats. At the Vet, customers have to wait in their car in the parking lot for technicians to come outside. No clients are allowed inside the lobby area with their pet(s). If the weather stays this nice, Amitiza and I will walk again this afternoon!
    The VIEW count continues to increase nicely! Almost 270,400 VIEWS as of this morning!
    Stay well!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The man finally showed- up and I got my A/C unit fixed. It was a "capacitor" that had to be replaced. I don't know what it does, but with labor, it was over $200.
    I have 2 A/C units in my house, so it wasn't all that bad. I was able to get cool. It was nice and comfortable in the TV room!
    Thanks to everyone coming on this board, we have gone over 270,400 VIEWS! I appreciate it, and I'm glad you seem to enjoy my posts!
    Stay well!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I walked by the lake this morning. The temperature is still mild, but the weather report calls for rain this afternoon possibly.
    Some people are playing golf this morning. My group is scheduled for tomorrow, at Pecan Grove, wit our tee- time at 8:15.
    I'll probably get sandwiches from Subway to bring home for dinner tomorrow. My spouse likes Turkey, while I prefer their Seafood and Crab.
    Thanks again to our VIEWERS, we have gone over 270,500 with the VIEW count!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We actually played 18 holes today! It was fun being on the golf course in such beautiful weather! I shot an 88, but I really didn't care how poorly I played today! Four of us played today.
    After we played I did stop by Subway and got sandwiches for my spouse and I. I'm getting hungry, so we'll probably eat early tonight, and then go for a ride.
    The weather here again today is very nice. I just got home from taking Amitiza for a short walk by the lake, which we both enjoyed!
    Thanks as always to our VIEWERS, as the VIEW count continues to climb!
    Stay well!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My yard guys left about 10 minutes ago. My yard is looking nice and green!
    Amitiza and I went on our walk by the lake with a couple of friends this morning. The weather here continues to be lovely! The humidity is fairly low, which is unusual for the Houston area! But I'll take it!
    I'll probably take Amitiza for another walk this afternoon.
    The Resale Store at the Woman's Center is still not open for business, so I can't help- out. I do miss volunteering there.
    My thanks to our VIEWERS, as the VIEW count here has gone above 270,600! Thanks for continuing to read my posts!
    Stay well!