I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's warmer at the lake this morning, but Amitiza and I walked by the shore.
    The weather report says it's supposed to rain later this afternoon and tonight. But the reports have been wrong recently, and we have not received much rain at all!
    One of my friends talked about playing golf this week- end. I may. But my spouse wants to go to Jeff's beach house, and maybe do some shopping, if any of the stores are open. I would rather stay around home for another week or so. I know the "Orange Clown" wants things to get back to normal.
    The VIEW count continues to rise nicely! Thanks to all!
    Stay well!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, we have had no rain yet! Today is cooler and cloudy, so the rain may come later, but I doubt it.
    Last night I brought home Mexican Food for my spouse and I. The enchiladas were excellent!
    This morning Amitiza and I walked by the lake. It was a bit windy, with the temperature in the 60's, so I wore a light jacket on our walk.
    This afternoon my spouse and I may drive down to Jeff's beach house and have dinner with him and his wife.
    Our VIEW count has now gone above 270,700! Thanks to our VIEWERS!
    Stay well!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We got back late last night from Jeff's beach house. We had hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill. It was good to see him again, and I told him we will probably come back for Memorial Day on the 25th. Maybe.
    Today my spouse and I will just relax, and I'll pick- up some Chinese Food for dinner.
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake with several friends and their dogs. The weather here today is beautiful and sunny! Temperatures will reach mid- 80's this afternoon. But we still have not got any rain! I heard rain is in the forecast for mid- week. I hope so!
    The VIEW count is continuing to rise! Thanks to everyone!
    Stay well!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I just got back from our walk by the lake. It's another beautiful day here, but the humidity is somewhat higher. This afternoon the temperature should get back- up into the high 80's!
    Last night my spouse and I had Chinese Food at home. It's just nice that so many restaurants around here have take- out food available. Tonight maybe we'll get barbeque to take home from The Swinging Door! They have good barbeque brisket!
    Thanks to all, the VIEW count has gone above 270,800!
    Stay well!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it's kind of cloudy and windy out this morning. Amitiza and I walked by the lake with a couple of friends and their dogs. It does look like rain today, but so far it's been bone dry.
    We're still scheduled to play golf tomorrow, with a tee- time at 8:15. I wouldn't be surprised if our golf game was rained out! We'll see!
    My spouse and I had hamburgers last night from What A Burger. I had forgotten that The Swinging Door is closed on Monday and Tuesday. But I am craving some good barbeque!
    And the VIEW count continues to grow! Thanks to all!
    Stay well!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We played 18 holes today, and then it rained for a short time when we finished playing. We went to the doc's house and had some boiled shrimp his wife had bought! Excellent!
    I shot an 83 at golf, and was very pleased!
    When I got home I took Amitiza for a walk by the lake. I know she enjoyed it!
    My spouse wants to make pancakes for dinner tonight. That sounds pretty good!
    The VIEW count is continuing to climb! Thanks!
    Stay well!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to the weather forecast, we're supposed to get rain through at least Sunday! But you can never tell.
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake this morning with just a couple of friends. The humidity here has gone up quite a bit, so while the temperature may have been about 80 degrees, the humidity made it feel uncomfortable on our walk.
    My yard guys came this morning, and tended to my yard before any rain started. My yard has "greened- up", especially my front yard!
    The VIEW count has increased nicely, as we get closer to 271,000! Thanks to all!
    Stay well!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far we've had no rain yet. But the forecast calls for heavy rain tomorrow- Saturday.
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake earlier this morning, and it was quite warm. Once again, the humidity seemed very high. I'm glad to be home in my air conditioned house now! I think Amitiza is as well!
    Last night for dinner, I got barbeque sandwiches for me and my spouse. The Swinging Door has good barbeque, and the sandwiches "hit the spot"!
    The VIEW count is rapidly approaching 271,000! Thanks to all!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, we got plenty of rain last night! The rain has stopped for now and I took Amitiza to the lake for a walk with a couple of friends. The temperature is in the 70's now and quite comfortable. But it's very cloudy, and it does look like more rain.
    We had Chinese Food again for dinner last night. Tonight I'll probably go to The Olive Garden for Italian Food. My spouse and I both love Italian Food!
    Thanks to all, the VIEW count has surpassed 271,000! I will continue to post!
    Stay well!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The weather is quite cloudy, but so far we have not had any rain today.
    I picked- up food last night from The Olive Garden, and my spouse and I enjoyed it at home! Tonight I have already ordered steaks from another local restaurant, The Outback Steakhouse. We'll eat them here at home as well!
    Amitiza and I walked by the lake again with a couple of our friends this morning. It's still warm, but the humidity seems a bit lower today.
    And the VIEW count continues to rise! Thanks to everyone who reads my posts!
    Stay well!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a very warm, sunny and hot day today at the lake! Amitiza and I walked with some of our friends. The next several days are supposed to be sunny, with no rain in the forecast!
    Tomorrow I will volunteer at the Resale Shop, because I think it will be open again! I hope it's smart to do this. I'll work in the afternoon tomorrow.
    The VIEW count is continuing to rise! We're now over 271,100 VIEWS! Thanks again to all!
    Stay well!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olive Garden is to Italian food as PF Chang's is to Chinese

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when children play make believe, it is cute. When adults play make believe, it is sad.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes Sweetness, it's always right to tell the TRUTH! This is why I always am honest in what I post. Never anything outlandish, always just the TRUTH!
    Amitiza and I went for our walk earlier this morning, and it was enjoyable being with friends!
    The Woman's Center Resale Shop is still closed. They should be open next week, so I'll volunteer there then. I do enjoy helping them out!
    Last night my spouse and I went out to eat for the first time in several weeks! We had Mexican Food at Lopez, one of our favorite restaurants! It was nice getting out to eat again, but the restaurant was almost empty. Anyway, we did enjoy our meal!
    And thanks to everyone who enjoy reading my posts! As you all can see, the VIEW count continues to rise! This is nice to see, and it makes my posting all worthwhile!
    Stay well!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We played 18 holes of golf today, and I shot an 83. It was nice playing with our group, but the weather is very warm. I know that when we finished playing, the temperature was about 90 degrees! We played at Sugar Creek Country Club today.
    After golf we had a burger at "Five Guys". It's a great place for burger and fries! Sweetness, I'm sure YOU may have eaten at "Five Guys". If not, and YOU live in Ft. Bend County, there's one in Sugar Land, where we ate. But I'm not sure where in the Houston area YOU live!
    The VIEW count continues to increase, thanks to those of you who enjoy my posts!
    Stay well!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still very humid today! It was very hot during our walk by the lake earlier.
    My yard guys left about an hour ago after working in my yard. They managed to get rid of a large tree branch from my backyard. As always, they did a great job on my yard!
    It's cloudy out, but after lunch I'll take Amitiza for another walk by the lake. She enjoys going out to walk, and I enjoy the exercise!
    The VIEW count continues to increase steadily! Thank you all! Now close to 271,300!
    Stay well!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another humid day here. The weather report calls for rain Saturday and Sunday.
    Amitiza and I walked with friends by the lake this morning. It was enjoyable, and there were several friends who walked with us.
    Last night for dinner I bought shrimp, and cooked them on the grill. They were great, and it had been a long time since my spouse and I have eaten shrimp from the grill. We dipped them in butter and they turned out perfect!
    Tonight I'll probably order Italian Food again from Corelli's!
    The VIEW count is continuing to increase! Thank you!
    Stay well!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very warm and humid this morning by the lake. Amitiza and I walked this morning by the lake. At the field next to the lake there was even a soccer game going on! Still no rain yet, but I'm sure we'll have rain sometime this week- end.
    Today seems like a good day to just relax. Last night I brought home Lasagna from Corelli's Italian Restaurant in Sugar Land. We enjoyed our meal, and even have some leftover for tonight. Hopefully there will be enough for the two of us!
    The VIEW count continues to increase each day! Thanks again to all who view my posts!
    Stay well!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is nothing truthful about your posts. Try acting like an adult some time and get a real life.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Sweetness, my posts are always truthful. I have no reason to lie! Many of the 271,000 in the VIEW count know it!
    Now, tell everyone why YOU read my posts every day if YOU don't believe them!! Admit it Sweetness, for twelve (12) YEARS now, YOU have read my posts! What does that say about YOU???

Amitiza and I walked with a couple of friends by the lake this morning. It's quite cloudy and it looks like rain! Thunderstorms are forecasted.
    Last night I picked- up hamburgers from Sonic Drive- In for my spouse and I for dinner. They were quite good! I'm not sure what we will have for dinner tonight. I won't cook on the grill, especially if it rains.
    Sweetness, look at the VIEW count! It just continues to increase every day! Thanks to all!
    Stay well!