I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too chilly today to spend much time by the lake. Will fill in calls and then go to a movie at 1:30 this afternoon. Has anyone seen "Hereafter" (w/ Matt Damon)? I'm looking forward to seeing it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey! Greetings from the nearby lake! The weather today is much better than yesterday A.M.
    Saw "Hereafter" yesterday afternoon. Excellent movie, and I recommend it highly! I may decide to see a good movie every couple of weeks or so. Some of the coming attractions do look interesting!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please F.O. and don't bother me

Signed,

A carefree Amitiza Rep

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and jacked off

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Today the lake was lovely.. No wind, moderate temperature, and serenity abound.. I really believe this can be the key to well being. Maybe some of you who are stressed, should consider a similar activity!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed!Today the water was a bit rough. You can really tell that fall is here. But, you know, it's still so soothing just being out. Mid- pack numbers are acceptable to me!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did your 3rd quarter numbers look ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cloudy and cool at the lake today. But, all in all, it is enjoyable. Have made 2 calls so far today. Whoops, my movie starts in less than 20 minutes. Gotta go!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Lake must be getting cold now that we are in Late November,
    especially in the Northeast.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True serenity knows no season. The stillness this morning was especially appreciated. I always seem to leave with a renewed sense of peace and joy!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sat by the water again yesterday. Warmer than usual. This time I brought my little dog, Amitiza, with me. She chased the tennis ball, but refuses to go near the water! Oh well, she is still a puppy! Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just finishing calls here at the lake. Beginning to drizzle, so I'm going to leave. May go and see the new Billy Bob Thornton movie. These next few weeks may be good times to get personal things done!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on our National Confr. call we had earlier this week ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Drove by the lake area earlier today. Too chilly to stop and sit out. Went to a Wednesday movie matinee instead!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stayed at the lake today from 10 to 2:30. The wheather was great, just a bit windy! Played volleyball with 3 neighbors! Great fun! Tomorrow probably another movie.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was a sneak preview yesterday! Saw True Grit at the 1:45 showing. Didn't expect it, but I do recommend it as being worthwhile. Probably better than the original, years ago!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are your thoughts on our Amitiza Sales ??

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have taken the advice of the poster and now sit by a lake myself as well. So peaceful, so serene. Lake Scott is so interesting, it has snowed here so it's beautiful to see what in the Summer time is a beach, now is just a white blanket.

I am one with nature and the worry of sales numbers are far from my thoughts.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's really nice isn't it! I am in a warmer climate, so I get to enjoy the serenity most of the year. Being one with nature is what it's all about! Volleyball anyone?