I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get in those Nursing Homes guys !
    We only have a few more weeks left in the year to drive those Amitiza sales !

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I were to do that I would only be betraying myself, so this I cannot do. I can suggest that you find a nice lake, meadow, forest or some other serene place to be one with mother earth and enjoy for free what nothing else can provide.

I enter calls, therefore I am.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being one with nature, as you say, is always good for the soul. But I also think some sort of activity can be enjoyable as well. Going to a good movie during the early afternoon, maybe doing some volunteer work, playing a round of golf, or even working a second pharma job, can be exciting and profitable.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just entered a call here in the car near the lake. Then its home for lunch, and the wife and I are going to a movie at 3:00.
    Have a great Christmas and New Year's celebration! I'm looking forward to "double dipping" by the end of January. (I think. Wish me luck! Have a second interview tomorrow!) I'll have to be careful not to enter the wrong calls for each job!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This "lake guy" is a loser! He does not work for our company. He never answers specific questions regarding conference calls or sales #'s, etc. First he is in the Northeast, then he is in a warmer weather climate.... whatever. He is just some ex-pharma rep that either lost his job or interviewed with us and didnt make the grade. He obviously cant get another job because he had rather spend his time making ridiculous post on our message board.

Here's some advice for you, "lake guy" .... grow up, get a job, maybe go out and meet some other psychotic friends to play with. I am sure that mommy and daddy are tired of paying for you to sit at home on their couch.

Please stop replying to this guys posts so that he will stop posting on our boards. I am sick of hearing about him!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, I must really intreague you! You obviously have anger issues! You assumed I was in the NE. I never stated it. I'm here, and I do feel sympathy for you! You need it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The lake is very cold this morning.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont go to the Lake on Monday 1-3-11, because its a company Holiday.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a bit rainy here today, but not real cold. Stopped by the lake earlier to enter a call.
    Tomorrow afternoon I'll go to a movie matinee, since I don't want to work too hard until Spring!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think of the new management changes and expansion with the managers ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll get back to you after we know who the new managers are. Let's catch up at the next meeting. K

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will be going to see Black Swan at the movies after lunch. From reports I've heard, it is a good movie! I'll let you know tomorrow. Hope tomorrow is nice, so I can take my doggie Amitza to the Lake.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like to use a fly reel in the summer...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Black Swan" was a good movie. Recently I have been fortunate to see good movies at the Wednesday or Thursday matinees.
    The lake was really nice today. Took Amitza, and we had quite a work- out! When we left, Amitza slept in the back seat while I entered 2 calls.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quite cold today. Drove by the lake just to see if any other pharmaceutical reps were there "plugging in calls" (Just kidding). Will catch another movie tomorrow after lunch.
    A ride along coming soon.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whos your ride along with, K.M. or K.Y. ??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally saw "The Little Fockers" yesterday at the matinee. Very funny movie!
    Went by the lake earlier today with Amitiza. She loves to run all around. She is getting so big! Quite chilly there today.
    Plan to visit the museum this afternoon. New exhibit.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you name your next Dog Rescula ??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not bad today at the lake. Somewhat foggy here, and I think Amitiza just got her first squirrel! (ugh!).
    Need to get her in the car, and enter calls. Tomorrow is matinee day again. I have really enjoyed most of the movies I've seen. May make a call or two this week! (Last call made was 12/16).