I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very nice at the lake today! Blue sky. At 1:15 will be going to see "The Dilemma".
    It appears to be interesting and funny!
    Amitiza was sick last night from eating part of the squirrel she caught at the lake.
    May do volunteer work on Monday's at a hospital, beginning in February. I really don't want to give up my Wednesday movie days.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was quite cold this morning at the lake. Entered calls in the car!
    The Dilema was a very good movie!
    Home today. Have a good week-end!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get your Bus. Plan and Yearly review done ??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rainy day today. I enter calls from home today. Can't wait for warmer weather! Am going to the gym, then I will probably check into requirements for volunteering at a hospital.
    Hope you all had a great week- end!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunny today at the lake, but a bit too chilly. Amitiza loves running around and seemingly chasing anything that moves!
    Will enter calls and go to lunch. Then I'll try and see a movie at the Dollar Cinema. Tomorrow may try fishing again if weather permits. One of the local Home Care Co's. needs P/T rep. Sounds good for 20 hrs./ wk!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonderful day at the lake today! Relaxing to enter some calls in beautiful weather.
    Fished here most of yesterday, until 3:00. I think I'm finally getting it down!
    Am leaving for home shortly. It is Friday, and I've got some "honey do's" to get done before the week-end starts. Accepted as volunteer at the hospital, orientation this Monday!
    Good week-end to all!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the entertaining threads "I sat by a lake!"
    Gonna miss you. And for those of you who are reading this,
    Yep....you know who this is. Good luck and take care!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck Jan!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will miss you. You are very kind!
    Very windy at the lake today. Home was a good place to enter my calls today!
    Orientation for hospital volunteer job yesterday was so boring.( But they did give us lunch.)
    I'm not sure I'm gonna like it one day per week. Movie again tomorrow!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How did your 4th quarter sales numbers look ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was very cold this morning at the lake! But I did enjoy letting Amitza run around for half an hour. She really likes it, and has so much energy!
    Went home at 10 AM and took a nap till 12:30 PM, then went for lunch. Back home at 1:30, and actually edged my yard!
    Have friends coming in from out of town tonight. Excited because I haven't seen two of them for over 15 years! Will play all day tomorrow!
    Didn't get the second job I expected. But, I am enjoying life here!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in the South or west, because every one else has snow on the ground and
    cant "edge their yard"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very windy at the lake this morning, but sunny.
    So nice to be with old friends this past week- end, and watching The Super Bowl!
    At the lake I reflected, played with Amitiza, and entered calls. Then at 2:00 I went to the hospital, doing my volunteer job until 5:00. I don't think I'll stay, since it's very boring. (I was afraid of that). Interview tomorrow at 11, with home health co. Should fit in nicely with going to the lake, and going to movies.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it that redneck chick from the south?, from alabama or something, later big mouth

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think she just left the company

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very ugly day at the lake today. Just a few minutes to enter a call, then back to the house and choose a movie for this afternoon. (Sneak previews are always fun)!
    The interview went well, and I could easily fit in 20 hrs. a week. Just drop off some literature a couple of times per week. It will be like having 2 jobs, but being retired!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw a very depressing movie yesterday afternoon.
    The lake was cold today, but sunny. Amitiza ran, but I was too cold to play much with her! Entered calls at the house and then drove for mileage. May go to the museum again this afternoon. Tomorrow Friday, I'll visit friends out of town. Back to hosp. volunteering Monday.
    Great week- end to you all! (No word yet on my HHC opportunity).

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entered calls and am on my way to my volunteer work at the hosp.
    The lake is very nice today, but a bit foggy.
    Hope your week- ends were nice!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good day at the lake today. Amitiza ran wild and had a great time! I entered calls. Have interview again with HHC family members next week. They pay per call, and pay mileage (wow!).
    Movie yesterday, and tomorrow is always an off- day for me.
    Good week- end to you all!