1. Ironwood axes GERD hopeful, plans staff layoffs — JAMA study shows older adults being excluded from many COVID trials — FDA fast tracks AbbVie's spinal injury drug — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

I still hate Leica!

Discussion in 'Leica' started by Anonymous, Oct 6, 2013 at 10:34 AM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You pulled my post. I am a customer, and I still hate the way you do business. Let's see if you pull this one too.

Why don't you spend time worrying about keeping customers happy rather then worrying about a message board.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why dont you worry about doing your job and pay attention to your patients?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA HA....exactly....what is a customer doing posting this kind of stuff....besides, companies cant pull stuff off of here...you probably defamed Leica with your comments so the admin at cafepharma pulled your post.

And if you dont like Leica.....silence and buying elsewhere is more powerful. Now be a real medical professional and go back to treating your patients and your Leica sales rep will continue to make money with customers and real professionals that want to partner and work through issues vs bashing anonymously.