I want to get into pharma sales

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 19, 2017 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone supply an HR persons name to directly send an email with resume etc. Trying to get into pharma sales with some years of experience doing drug synthesis.

Thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you NUTS? Everyone in pharma sales wishes they could get out. It is the most unstable job out there--and companies treat their employees like a number. Having said that, sending your resume to HR will get you nowhere--you need to find an insider who will get your resume to the hiring manager.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did drug development for many years and still have 5 or so years in me that I want to work. I want to utilize my background doing pharma sales. Believe me, I read the chatter and there are many unhappy people in pharma sales. Arbor seems to take inexperienced sales people and that's why I'm on here. Very tough to break into pharma sales unless your 25, female, and gorgeous. Who would ever think to hire sales people with a solid background in drug interaction, deep understanding of market and competitor products?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on with 25, female and gorgeous. So please post your picture for maximum exposure to Arbor managers because many of the post on CP are managers trolling.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of truth to arbor management posting on CP. Crickets

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened to your picture?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That you Kristy?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you take your injection the mustache goes away!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just pissed myself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is your photo?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is constant turn over at this company. Just watch for an opening in your area online. This place is a revolving door. The reason is low base salary and terrible health benefits.