I warned all of you two years ago!!!!

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Feb 22, 2019 at 7:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with many of you before I left in 2017 for much more profitable pastures.
    I told many of you to get out of Pernix ASAP because I felt that the end was near. I can't believe how many of you decided to stay when all the warning signs were out for so long.

I truly can say I don't feel bad for any of you But do wish you all the best of luck.

:D

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well are you not the know it all of know it all. How about this. Why don't you go fuck yourself you big hunk of worthless shit. Great job and hope you enjoy knowing what a special person you are. What is your name?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a real peach.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A real dick!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want a cookie? I’m sure you will get your asshole ripped with no lube one day, karma will be back to get to b1tch

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP here again. Like I said, you should have listened to me back then. I though I would give you a career update just to show you how you missed out. After I left, I took a job mopping floors, cleaning floors, taking out the garbage and cleaning the bathrooms at a local McDonalds. They noticed my talent almost immediately and was soon working in the food prep area. I advanced several more times by working the fry machine, the drive-thru window and cashier at the front counter. I am pleased to report that this week I was named the assistant night manager. Just think if you had listened and followed me.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adam you is that you-- dude you were part of the problem. You could not manage people. . How you went from intern to the field is unbelievable. And dude you did not leave on your own-- it was not your choice.