I was just contacted by a Stack of Pancakes!

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut your various holes you degenerate clowns.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2016 will be the year of tall stacks, hoping for a big fork for Christmas.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got 99 problems but a pancake aint one.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Organizing a March through Abbott Park this Friday. #pancakepower all are welcome. All we ask is that you show your commitment by wearing a large pancake on your head. This will demonstrate to our oppressors we are strong and will no longer tolerate unwanted buttering of the stack.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll be there wearing my waffle hat.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2019 - The year of the pancake.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2020 is the year of the dreaded crepe...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We must defund the crepe! Power to the Pancake!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

E.F. Hutton tells me to put all the 401k in PNCK. It's a penny stock today but is set to take off like a rocket. The C-suite is a group of anti-wafflers like no other. Get in early or get left behind!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I declare Abbott Park a Pancake Zone! The tyrannical waffle will be expelled and the Summer of Pancake Love is on! Butter Up!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone has done a great job, next phase of the pancake reopening is coming soon. You will be allowed 2 pancakes on the stack and 50% more syrup. But sadly Mrs. Butterworth is gone for good. RIP

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uncle Ben is dead too... tough year.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The PNC begins tonight! The Pancake National Convention will kick off tonight at Abbott Park with keynote speechs from many prominent pancake professionals. The real fun begins afterwards at the closed party when the syrup and butter comes out. We may have a chance at the Presidency this time, I have a good feeling.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The PNC will be a real hum-dinger tonight I tells You! A special endorsement is on deck from The Waffle coalition and the Crepe Union pledges their support. Get out your fork and pile em high, we are taking back The White House and will promptly rename it IHOP.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give us an IHOPPIAN update from tonight.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tonight the PNC will proudly present the Vice Presidential candidate-Biz Quick! They will present their plan for a utopian society where pamcakes are free for everyone and the syrup is never ending. This will definitely ensure a Pancake Party victory!
    PAGA- Pancakes Are Great Always!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prescient......

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tonight is the grand finale at the PNC, not to be missed! Our candidate will accept the nomination for Grand Poohbah of Pancakes. They will lay out their master plan to end the oppressive tyranny of the incumbent waffle and usher in a new era where everyone will receive a fair and universal ration of pancakes and sausages. PAGA!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

a pancake in the hand is better than 2 crepes in the bush!!!!!