I was laid off yesterday in CV

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2023 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So yes. I was laid off yesterday. I am getting fully paid until the end of November, so I’m happy about that. Yet, annoyed that some people with numbers lower than me are still staying. I’m in my 30’s, so hopefully I can find a new job with more stability and management that knows their ass from they’re able. Vas, Duane, Des, and even my RD are truly incompetent brain dead idiots. I hope they get fired someday soon. I need a company where they don’t have idiots for upper management. And a company that actually cares for their employees. We were all just dollar signs to them. I heard there will be 1-2 more lay offs before next summer, so I suggest leaving before then. I will count my blessing that I’m no longer part of this shit hole.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone who has been in this industry for 25 years. I feel sorry for young people like you coming into Pharma. This used to be a great industry to make a very good living and last at a company for 20 years. Those days are over and it's no better at any other Pharma company. We are just a number they could care less about us. They will fire us anytime they want to save money. My advice find a new industry or you will be looking for a new job every 2-4 years. Best of luck!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Later gramps- see you at Walmart

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look at CEO pay and think about that. Don't work too hard.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suck a dick. You dumb asses think you will never age? F off

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As someone with similar industry experience I will respectfully disagree. It is better at other pharma companies, at least some of them. In my career I have never seen such a complete trash-fire as what i'm seeing in Novartis CRM.
    I think you should get out and try a new industry, as you won't make it to 65 in pharmacy sales, but to suggest that other companies are as woefully inept as Novartis CRM isn't accurate.
    Wishing everyone outside of senior management well, as we all deserve much better than what we are getting.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not ALL of Novartis. CRM is a special kind of disaster.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little scum bag. I am retiring soon with close to 3 million in my 401k. A poor sap like you will be displaced every 2 -3 years. Then you have to move back in with mommy and daddy with your fat wife and 2 ugly kids. Good luck.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen and good luck to you.

The entitlement and delusion of the new pcp reps is unbearable. Only to be topped by the former pcp abls who see themselves as the chosen ones. This franchise finds a new low with each restructure.
    Imagine being a new pcp rep with less than a year experience and you get a presidents club CV territory… and you think you deserve it. F off.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha that’s right!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re so lucky to be laid off! I hate this place

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat hickory gramps!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tick, tock… just a matter of time before reps go the way of the typewriter repairman. The only position that may have longevity is a Field Reimbursement manager who actually helps offices navigate insurance issue related to getting patients on Biologics. It’s just a reality that people in the industry need to accept.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s been the case for at least the past 10 to 15 years. It’s become worse and accelerated as time has passed. Milk it as long as you are able to in this environment. Remember that you are a number and nothing more than that to them. Adjust your approach to the job. They don’t care and neither should you.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best part of this sorry-assed attempt at dragging reps is thinking that the FRM position brings greater value.
    If you were all gone tomorrow practice managers would do it.
    They wouldn't like it, but they don't like not getting samples either.
    You're just as worthless as reps, and i'm sorry you can't accept that.
    When this industry is finished (20-25 more years tops) you'll be out on your ass just like the rest of us.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been hearing that same old trope for over 20 years. I wouldn’t let them hear me say it, but I don’t have much faith in any provider I call on ever trying any new therapies without a rep telling them about it first. Don’t believe me? Stop selling Leqvio and see how many orders you get. For that matter, have you had any Leqvio orders from providers you didn’t educate on the product? I haven’t. Go to some providers offices you’ve never called on and see if they even know Leqvio exists. They won’t. These companies need us and we need them.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, your post is spot on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that reps are important in launching a new product and growing market share, but how do you explain those physiciabs in big clinics like Cleveland Clinic, etc (who are closed to reps) ever writing a new product???

Reps are important, but so are numerous other mediums used to reach prescribers.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are food delivery people- get a real job

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, this food delivery job pays 6 figures. So thank you!