i will always love you, adrian adams

Discussion in 'Auxilium' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2014 at 5:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is everything that is wrong about corporate america. He doesn't care about people. He milked this company for millions with his cronies. Laid off hard working people. Spent money on re-doing his office and then buying new space 6 months later. Insider trading at its worst. Had his house up for sale in July the same time a new CFO from Endo joined Aux. They should do a 60 minutes on these frauds. He didn't care about one employee at AUX. Another 175 million in synergies after laying off one third of company 2 months ago. These crooks are worst then politicians. I have no idea how they sleep at night but I guess stealing that much money I would sleep okay. He doesn't worry about the family of 5 who he let go. As long as his pockets get fatter. those who signed on to launch Xiaflex got options at 32. worth 1 dollar a share now. HAHAHA

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the "family of 5 who he let go"?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your point? You signed up to work for a company....not the other way around. You wanna call the shots, get his job.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The CFO that was hired in the beginning of the summer came from ENDO? Looks like a joint effort to make a seamless takeover of Auxilium by ENDO. That relationship is definitely unethical and maybe criminal!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love the way his twiddles his thumbs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

very revealing video. body language is everything

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did the same exact thing at KOS years ago. Promised all was great then BAM!! Any company he goes to will be bought within 5 years or so. That's his MO.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love all of you kool aid drinking reps when he played wizard of AUX and showed his 5 year plan of a billion in revenue in 5 years. HAHAHA. All of you suckers believed him. He lied, right to your face like a politician and you suckers believed him. If anyone questioned it they were pipped out. Now he is raking in millions and you will be without a job. He is the real crook, a complete racket. They did nothing but miss numbers quarter after quarter. Played smoke and mirror games with wall street and promised BS to employees. Everyone worried about job security, stressing over unattainable numbers, while his cronies lined their pockets and got rid of anyone who didn't kiss their a**. How they get away with this is unbelievable. license to steal, worse than a dictator. A lot of good people at Aux, its a sin a JO like Adrian made life uncomfortable for a lot of hardworking employees who deserved better. He and his friends got rich while a lot of good people are and will be looking for work.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People will walk away with a stock payout, bonus, severance, and time to find a job. What is the downside again? No one "deserves" anything. You are an EMPLOYEE.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what stock payout? All of the teatim people were let go. They were the only ones with options left at prices that were decent at 15-20 dollars a share. The Xiaflex reps options were high at 33 a share because when the product launched they thought the stock was going to go to 45-50. Armando though the drug was going to do 80-100 million its first year. Its barely doing that now.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only employees who really got anything were the reps who were let go 9/11/14. That's only b/c of the WARN Act. The ones who remain now know they will be let go and will receive no package be caused they have do been WARNed that they have 60-90 days left for the deal to go through and they will not be retained. My advice to all that remain, don't quit but STOP working and start looking.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe this is true. Those who are left have not been told that "they will not be retained". Severance should still be available.

Still, if I was at Auxilium right now as a rep, I would absolutely put minimal effort into my actual job and start networking and interviewing wherever possible. Many reps and managers have left here and gone on to better positions.

This is a sunk ship.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You above are cute, with your statement - "I don't believe this is true". Actually, you have been WARNed! Everyone, including you, know that Auxilium will not exist when the sale goes through, which takes 60-90 days. ENDO is the new company. Don't be a fool and expect ENDO to provide you anything!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You could not be more wrong. Nice try though.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Options and restricted stock are also awarded for performance, dipshit. I guess you never performed so you did not receive any. Got plenty in the teens so the payout will be nice.

Quit trying to make yourself feel better by spreading bad news because you lost out. You are so misinformed it's laughable.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clueless you are. You are not here anymore or you would know the details. SMH

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You two are about as dumb as two people are! If you two actually think you're getting something for doing absolutely nothing, I got news for you -- you're not! But keep dreaming, dreams may fill your wallet.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awwwww.....was someone let go, sniff sniff.....and now you wanna try and bring others down to make yourself feel better? Pathetic.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You my friend have no fucking clue